cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single key on keyboard acting unusual.

DigitalZebra
Level 7
Howdy fellow RoG(ers?)-

I come to you today, with a simple issue. My six key, on my keyboard is beginning to act very indifferent. Sometimes the key will work, sometimes it won't. The six key on my number pad works perfectly fine, that is the only key having a problem. It work's 50% of the time.

Is this an issue that will cost me time to send in my laptop?

I've got the G75VW-BBK5.
4 REPLIES 4

PhatJhn
Level 7
Sounds like a defective button on the keyboard.

Based on the age of the laptop you may want to R M A it. If is out of warranty you perhaps replace the keyboard.

Or find one from a reputable supplier and based on your skill install it yourself.

Pitcher1
Level 9
i suggest you send back to asus service center to change, replace, repair, because it can be using warranty if you are under warranty.

Mike_Lu@ASUS wrote:
i suggest you send back to asus service center to change, replace, repair, because it can be using warranty if you are under warranty.

I've looked here on RoG's site for support- any idea where the info would be for warranty? I'm supposing I should check in the box for warranty papers.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Sounds like you purchased it from BestBuy if you have the G75VW-BBK5.
If you are located in the U.S. and Canada and want to reach ASUS support, please check this link for contact information.
Intermittent problems are more difficult to catch though, so include any information that you can to help the technicians see the problem (ask them to press the '6' key (above the 'Y") ten times if never works ten times in a row, etc.).