ROG Member Array

Asus Vulcan Pro - Microphone Incoming Sounds

Hello everyone, I just bought Vulcan Pro Gaming Headset and find it's great, but with one problem. I've tried to find the solution over the internet, but wasn't lucky. So, when I'm speaking with my friends through Skype they can hear every sound in computer (in games, what I'm listening etc). I find it strange and annoying and wanted to ask you, maybe someone knows how to fix this?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Artiom-TOU View Post
    Hello everyone, I just bought Vulcan Pro Gaming Headset and find it's great, but with one problem. I've tried to find the solution over the internet, but wasn't lucky. So, when I'm speaking with my friends through Skype they can hear every sound in computer (in games, what I'm listening etc). I find it strange and annoying and wanted to ask you, maybe someone knows how to fix this?
    Hm, same here... is there a way to fix this anyone?
    It's very annoying... Playing d3, and people are hearing Everything from my end... and there are no drivers so I can fix this...? Wtf -.-

EDIT: My friends can still hear my game/Music when my mic is on "mute"...
    And they can even hear Everything if I unplug my microphone..
    What is this crap I bought :O Seriously..it's a joke if it cant get fixed my some way..
    Last edited by Hagge; 03-24-2013 at 04:28 AM.