cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g53sx sudio output problem

phantomz92
Level 7
hi i would like to ask about a problem that i just encountered lately...i own an g53sx and lately the msg "you have connected / disconnected an audio device into the audio jack" keep popping out and my sounds dissappears and reappears according to the message....at first i thought it was my cooler pad problem because my cooler pad has a built in speaker so i decided to unplug it but the msg keep popping out from time to time even though there's nothing connected at the audio jack...can any1 help me >.<

P/S : sorry for the bad english....i'm not an native english speaker 😕
3 REPLIES 3

Pitcher1
Level 9
is it always happen or fortuitou? only msg have problem or all format? is it play from laptop or cd/dvd rom? please tell more detial.

ohh another thing i just tried,the problem seems to stop if i connect my built in cooler speaker but when i checked at the realtek HD audio manager, it seems that the audio output is the laptop's speaker and not the built in speaker on my cooler

phantomz92
Level 7
in the beginning , it only just happen rarely but today the problem has gotten worse , the msg pops out invertedly.....if i inserted a device into the audio jack , the msg would say i have unplugged a device but if i take them out it says i just plugged in a device.....the msg just randomly appears and when it appears, my audio will be gone and after another msg , it would be back again and it keep continue on and on.....currently im playing songs from my laptop but even if i am not doing anything on the laptop, the msg would still appear ......pls tell me if you need futher details