Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array fostert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    As Chris mentioned this forum draws people looking for help so such a poll would be based on extreme selection bias. It's not statistically sound methodology and the results would be highly inaccurate so yes they would certainly be upset about someone misrepresenting their products on their own forum.

Individual cases are different because they are based (as far as anyone knows) on actual experience and therefore aren't inaccurate.
    Ah, that clears it up for me...yes I agree that the only responders to a poll would probably be the most upset ones, and hence such a poll would be useless statistically and dangerously biased. Got 'er. Its too bad that uncovering the truth (which probably favors ASUS; I personally think their notebooks are fab) can't be done scientifically here, however. Just the nature of things I guess.
    --
    G74SX-CST1-CBIL, i7 2630QM 2GHz
    32GB DDR3 RAM @1333MHz
    GTX560M 3GB DDR5 (192 bit)
    17.3" LED 1920x1080
    Sentelic TP, BIOS 203
    Debian Linux Wheezy (Testing) Kernel 3.2, NVIDIA 295.40

ROG Member Array

rubber feet

I recently got my g75vx back from ASUS rma, surprisingly the laptop came back in great shape with all my problems addressed; although they were minor I'm still surprised based on all the comments about ASUS rma service. The only issue I have is that one of the rubber feet on the display is missing while every other one is perfectly in tact. Is there any place I could purchase this? I wouldn't want to call over something so small, but because of OCD (especially with electronics) the tiniest things always get to me.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

I don't know of any replacement for the display. They sell the triangular rubber on the bottom of the machine through the web store but that doesn't include the display one.
    http://us.estore.asus.com/index.php?..._detail&p=5944

If it was me I would look for something at the hardware/home improvement store. They usually have various rubber bumpers and things that you could cut down and glue into place.

Also, for future reference I'd recommend starting a new thread for a question like that. You'll get more views that way. This thread is old so not everyone is going to read a new comment on it.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3