cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone from Dubai?

microdot
Level 7
Hello everyone! I'll be glad if anyone here from Dubai can tell be the prices of these notebooks

g55vw
g75vw

g55vw here cost P65,000 or $1,625

Thanks in advance! My dad will be going there this May. I am checking how much cheaper the prices there compared here (Philippines)
4 REPLIES 4

mrwolf
Level 10
Hey there micro. Im usually back and forth between dubai and london and ive just bought my friend a G75-VX for 8,000Dhs. Not sure how much the VW will be but will definatly be less than that. However i highly reccomend you get the VX as it will last you much longer.. The vw is starting to age with its old fermi based card.

Pitcher1
Level 9
you can visit amazon or other estore to compare cost.

Hi microdot, i bought my G75wx from Dubai Virgin Mega Store. Price was 7300 Dhs. Its came with backpack, mouse and one year international warranty. In Dubai again one computer shop called Compu me, there supposed to be cheaper. But i dont have any idea about g55vw & g75vw, maybe you can compare prices from models.
Asus G75VX

mrwolf wrote:
Hey there micro. Im usually back and forth between dubai and london and ive just bought my friend a G75-VX for 8,000Dhs. Not sure how much the VW will be but will definatly be less than that. However i highly reccomend you get the VX as it will last you much longer.. The vw is starting to age with its old fermi based card.

Mike_Lu@ASUS wrote:
you can visit amazon or other estore to compare cost.

Nakretyn wrote:
Hi microdot, i bought my G75wx from Dubai Virgin Mega Store. Price was 7300 Dhs. Its came with backpack, mouse and one year international warranty. In Dubai again one computer shop called Compu me, there supposed to be cheaper. But i dont have any idea about g55vw & g75vw, maybe you can compare prices from models.

Thank you guys for your replies! I still hope someone can tell me 😛 I am looking for G55 series. G75 will be out of my budget 😄