Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

how is your hidden partation for win 7? is it broke? if not, pleasese try to http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...n8_64_Z103.zip

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

The answer to your question is that Windows 7 did not support UEIF until SP 1 was added
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

I ended up killing ALL partitions of the drive. I was not able to get into anything nor alter any drive settings. I have now finally gotten Windows 7 installed then had to manually install SP1.

This all just leads me to further believe that Windows 8 is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen in an OS. Although I do admit the loading and shutdown times are definitely awesome, the compatibility issues, especially with older written programming code, the useless UI design and the lack of so many common functions of previous OS revisions make Windows 8 a boondoggle.

I will be one person that never upgrades any system nor keeps any system I buy on Windows 8.

Thanks for all the help everyone.. Now I just have to find and install all the tools the system came with.. Is there a list somewhere of what was installed on the default system when I bought it? I want to make sure I have all the drivers needed downloaded with the correct versions.
    Take it light....

Malakie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2