cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GPU Tweak 2.3.5.0 Release

MykaAurora
Level 7
Has anyone tried it? What changes does it make compared to 2.3.0.2 ?

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=gpu%20tweak&os=30
мука"КеVDП"Ацгога :-: Portable Rig (Alienware M17X-OCFT)
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

34 REPLIES 34

DJ_OXyGeNe_8
Level 7
I did test, voltage still locked;

Asus 7970 Top

DJ_OXyGeNe_8, if you want to unlock your card's voltage, you may need to follow the hotwire steps... there is a resistor which locks the voltages (not exactly sure which exactly on the HD7970 TOP)

MykaAurora, I don't think that the monitor settings have anything to do with the GPU Tweak... and you can save the settings and reload them when you restart... - this in older versions of the GPU Tweak... not tried yet with the Matrix Plats (will need couple more days for that)

MykaAurora
Level 7
Owh, how about stability issues? The random maximum voltage, monitor settings wont stay there after reset? Custom fan settings wont stay too after restart?

Any Matrix HD7970 Platinum user tried this version? Tell me your experience.
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

MykaAurora
Level 7
Zka17 , What I've meant by the settings, is the monitor tab won't stay as I like after restart, and it resets the order too.
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

Zka17
Level 16
I see... I've been using two Matrix Plats with the previous version of the GPU Tweak and I didn't observed that thing with the Monitor Tab... - but as I said, I will double check it as soon as I will have those cards back on my TestBench!

MykaAurora
Level 7
Alright, do check about random voltage stuck maximum/minimum, need to restart to solve the problem. Custom fan profile wont stay after restart.
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

Zka17
Level 16
"random voltage stuck"??!! Never saw that... that may depend on the load... - could you describe it in more details?

But, sincerely, I know only two settings... min and max for both the fans and voltages... - as I'm only benching with them... 🙂 And soon, I hope very soon, I won't even care about the fan settings anymore... (switching to watercooling)

MykaAurora
Level 7
Yes, now waiting for my block to arrive. 😄

Sometimes, the voltage stuck at maximum 1.4v , and you cant tone it down, need to restart to revert back to your setting.

Sometimes, the voltage stuck at minimum around 0.8v ish, same thing, can't tone it down, I need to restart in order to restore back to my selected voltage.
Current Rig

My Previous Rig

Zka17
Level 16
I would say that something is interfering with GPU Tweak... Do you, by chance, have Ai Suite installed? Or any other tweaking application?