cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomb Raider and Crysis 3 on G46?

Bubu91
Level 7
Could someone who tried one (or both) of these games share their impressions on the in game performance pls? Don't forget to specify your spec (processor, ram) 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

bignazpwns
Level 11
To be honest with you i never have but my buddys been playing it on a hd 7660g so any spec'ed G46 wont have any problems

mrwolf
Level 10
yea been playing both of these games currently and they both run relatively well on almost maxed settings with a couple of tweaks (specs in my sig)..

Crysis 3 is quite demanding but as long as you turn things like shadows or shaders down you can run with everything else maxed out. If you want to run it with those settings ON then you need todo some tweaking to get it running over 30fps.. There is a thread here on how to do that..

Tomb Raider runs flawlessly on maxed out settings 40-60fps. With the fancy hair/Tressfx, all Nvidia cards get RINSED ! lol we get drops of up to 30 fps 😞 But thats only because Nvidia has not released drivers to support that feature properly. When those come out it should run much better..