Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i had 2 on my other rig, one on each line, there will be none to nothing water spill, there CAN come a drop or 2 if your unlucky.
    just get one thats fits your tubing.
    get quality ones, thats my recomendation, probably mount them on the outside of the case, mines was of the type i could fasten it to my case ( after some moding i had to do ( had to make a plate so they did fit on ) ). i dont have the pic of it now on how i did it.
    and you need power extenders for your pump/fans, from the PC to the box.
    i dont know what tubing your using, but here is an example of one you dont have to mod your pc to mount it-> http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11...tml?tl=g30c405
    theese are push and twist type, this is only the male part and you have to buy the female seperate. ( from that page, but you get my point )

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array rog-classified's Avatar

i bought a second radiator. but it is not copper one. its aluminum one. if i use copper radiator and a aluminum radiator in a same system is it going to have any effect. i know aluminum radiators cant cool like copper one. but its not heavy then and easy to handle. for fans i bought Noctua NF-F12. thanks.
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings ...

return the alu one, it must not be in the same loop as copper based ( dono why they make alu ones ( if its only the fins/surroundings and not the tubes/casings i guess it can be ok but no guarantee from me sir ) )

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Mankz's Avatar

^^ What he said.

Don't mix metals. Please.

Please.

PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE.

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rog-classified View Post
    i bought a second radiator. but it is not copper one. its aluminum one. if i use copper radiator and a aluminum radiator in a same system is it going to have any effect
    Yes, it will have an effect... first everything will be cool, then you start getting leaks after a while... because your blocks, rads, etc corroded super fast... - practically there is one main warning while you're building a water loop: DO NOT MIX ALUMINUM AND COPPER!!! And you (almost) managed to not take it in consideration... (hope, you didn't filled your loop yet)

Thankx Thankx Thankx guys for help . I almost f*up my self with that. Yes i did not fill the loop cause im still waiting EK to send my water blocks. I did return the aluminum radiator and order another copper 360 rad. now i have 2 times 360 radiators.One is black ice, other one is Alphacool . hope that's enough to cool 2 680. If every thing deliver before Friday i can do this this week end

What is the best way to mount fans to a radiator? push or pull. My fans are NF-F12. I bought 6 of these for 2 radiators. In you tube someone say its better to use pull because easy to clean. If i use to pull is it affect the cooling proses, or its better to push.
    Unfortunately i couldn't find biocide. if i use Ek coolant is it ok to not to use biocide? can i use a silver coin cause i have a old one. you guys know anything that i can use like biocide?
    I`m gonna build it this weekend .

ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

From my experience, the push configuration proved always better... but that may vary on the specific rad and fans you use...

If you're ready to change your coolant very often, then you don't need anything else in your coolant... because of my specific usage, I'm changing coolant once in a week, I'm just using simply distilled water available from every grocery store...

a premix coolant can last 1 - 2 years depending on use and OC.
    and they are mixed to perform in a normal loop and OC.

Thank you guys. I got all the things with me know. I`m going to build it tomorrow. I will put some photos of it tomorrow when i finish it. Thank you KKn and ZKa17 for the help you guys gave me on this. Have to make sure my vga cards work on sli then i put them sli. first card run very hot like 47. second card is fine its around 32. i didnt run any games or 3d mark11 yet. I need to make sure i did it right. When i enable maximize 3d performance in nvidia con panel it enable sli. is that all i have to do. ill upload a photo. thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	18603

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast