cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static in my speakers

amnya
Level 7
Hey guys,
I am a new owner of the Maximus V Formula, but my speakers have static noise coming out of them. This is very annoying. I thought the formula was designed so that this noise does not exist! What could the problem be? and how can i get it solved. Please advise.
4 REPLIES 4

Zka17
Level 16
Welcome to the ROG Forum!

Having statics on your speakers may not be an issue with your mobo... double-check the connections and cable routings...

Hi mate, thanks for your reply, but what should I check? I have 1 green cable which went into the motherboard's matching connection. Nothing more to it. Or am I mistaken? Is there anything else I should double check? Thanks

SUKARA
Level 10
Used the audio output is front headset port or back I/O green headset port?
maybe you help to do an simply test
Just try to used the speaker to another PC or can be output the audio signal through headset port

Glad to see your post. I have similiar issues. It's not a constant noise, but from time to time there are sounds coming from my speakers. It sounds like when your cellphone is near the speaker and is about to receive sms or phonecall, but there is no cellphone...

I have Maximus V Formula...
M7H / Matrix 7970 P (flashed to R9 280x Matrix P) + 2 x DELL U2713HM / i7 4790k + h100i push&pull / 3 x Kingston 3k SSD 120GB / 1 x Corsair ForceGT 120GB / TridentX 2400 2x8gb / Corsair Graphite 600t case + AX1200i + NZXT IU01 + Bitfenix USB3.0 internal adapter