Did you mean: 

Mechwarrior Online

Homiestar
Level 8
Anyone? 😄
Case - Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
Motherboard - Crosshair V Formula
CPU - FX-8150 3.6GHz ( OC'd to 5.4)
CPU Cooler - Corsair H70 (2 gentle typhoon fans)
GPU - ASUS Radeon 6850 HD 1GB
RAM - G.Skill Ripjaw X series (2x4gb) 1600 (OC'd to 1725)
PSU - Seasonic 860w platinum
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500gb
SSD - Corsair Force Series GT 120 GB
OS - Win. 8 Pro 64 bit
11 REPLIES 11

a1ph4w01f91
Level 7
I started playing it a lot recently. Add me its a1ph4w01f91 on there as well. We use skype to communicate. What do you run?
MyRig: CrosshairV Formula-Z MOBO | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz | ASUS HD7870| G.SKILL RipjawsX Series 8GB 1600 | NZXT HALE90-750-M 750W | SAMSUNG 840 Series 120GB SSD | WD Blk WD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache HDD |NZXT Guardian921RB Mid.

Homiestar
Level 8
I literally just started playing, and I suck. Alot. but i wanna get better, seems like a fun game!
OS - Win. 8 Pro 64 bit

It really is. It's still in Beta but it is already pretty sweet. They are adding new things to it left and right. Hows your card doing with the game? I run the Radeon HD 7870 and it runs it perfectly with frame drops at all.
MyRig: CrosshairV Formula-Z MOBO | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz | ASUS HD7870| G.SKILL RipjawsX Series 8GB 1600 | NZXT HALE90-750-M 750W | SAMSUNG 840 Series 120GB SSD | WD Blk WD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache HDD |NZXT Guardian921RB Mid.

Homiestar
Level 8
I running everything on highest settings with barely any frame drops at all! I will be upgrading that soon enough though for other games 😄

My name on MWO is the same on here!
OS - Win. 8 Pro 64 bit

digitard
Level 7
It's been on my plate FOREVER, but I keep putting it off.

About to finish TOMB RAIDER, and then I'm going to give it a shot.

I remember playing this back in the day with me nephiew's ....will be having a try of this for sure,
Nice to see it being updated. 😄

Donerik
Level 7
I am a fan of this game. It's fun and free to play. I run with TAW of taw.net If you see Hammerswarm in game that's me.

Thoughts on the game:
It's unfinished and still very much in beta. The game itself runs fine but after each biweekly patch they tune weapons, and then hotfix the over powered ones. They're still working on the majority of the content including the warfare aspect but you can play match games in one of 2 game modes. It's a lot of fun. It's built on cry engine 3 so it looks amazing. I am excited to see where it goes.

Verse
Level 7
You could add me if you don't mind that I would be inexperienced and just starting. - Pilot Name: Versedian
CPU: AMD FX-8150 - MOBO: ASUS Formula V - RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 16GB - PSU: Antec HCG-900 - GPU: Nvidia GTX 275 <- Outdated 😞 - Case: Antec 1200

ScrubyMcBubble
Level 7
I tried relentlessly to get this game on my pc.. I have downloaded the game over 6 times none of which worked.. Either the game would fail to finish downloading and restart, or corrupt, or have errors. Been a while since i have tried to get it, perhaps they may have actually looked into fixing it since then.. I will probably give installing it another shot this week. After trying for multiple weeks in november i gave up and went back to good ol' Mech warrior 4 Black Knight.
I am the one and only ScrubyMcBubble! Beware of imitators! You may have seen me on many other websites or games, your not mistaken, i am the same ScrubyMcBubble. Noteworthy potential false encounters, my XBL is "Scruby McBubble" and my youtube is my google+ "Brian McDonald (ScrubyMcBubble)" the "ScrubyMcBubble" on youtube is the only known imitator of my universal alias.