ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

USBPORTS.SYS High Latency DPC

Question if anyone here uses Latency monitor to "figure out" stuff with the comp as someone turned me to it the past few weeks and I have yet to have a Normal usage out of it within the first hour.

First off, Latencymon says my USB 1.0 & 2.0 port drivers use alot of DPC count. No idea what to do about that as I used old and new drivers for the motherboard.

My motherboard is P67 Maximus IV Extreme from Asus.

So from here, I can also say... For those who know what Latency monitor is... I easily start getting near full redbars on the "highest measured interrupt to process latency" area.

Fresh installed as well ect.

Now I do know these motherboards for some reason have CRAP usb ports. So could be one reason.

Another thing I tried is in bios as well, I even put things to Maximum performance and power saver as well as in windows. Did not really change a thing even for RED BARS in the Highest measured interrupt to process latency area.

Dunno, just thought I would ask, as well as see if anyone thinks this program is just junk.

Fresh installed windows has same problems ect.

Thought I would start doing some more "in depth" checks on my computer these days and this was a place to start off in a sense.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cody_Irwin; 03-23-2013 at 11:06 PM.