Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Yaaaay! Finally a new official Win8 Phoebus Driver from ASUS :)

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now. Do these include the beta fixes? Gotta find out.

ROG Member Array

From the Korean Website site (translated by Google) :

1. Add DTS Ultra PC II.

2. Add new gaming profile.

3. Fix: select the CPL Profile, with PCEEv4 parameters modify mode within PCEEv4, CPL's Profile are not immediately linked.

4. Fix: Select a Profile open SoundRadar, and then close the EX and select Profile Profile does not fall back to the original.

5. Fix: create a new set dolby PCEEv4 profile profile as to switch the profile opportunity whims PCEEv4 occurred parameter error.

6. Fix: Line in / Aux in the Monitor function just open the opportunity whims intermittent sound.

7. Fix: Enable DTS Ultra PC pop message.

8. Fix: The state of the volume lock manually enter the the db number, left and right value difference 0.01

ROG Member Array

Bitdefender detects some kind of virus (false positive, obviously) near the end of the installation and it doesn't install properly. I had to disable the anti virus and install.

Drivers seem good. And have fixed a few small things I had before. Also, you should really always disable anit virus before installing drivers. Whee!

ROG Member Array

there is also a new driver for windows 7

ROG Member Array

Since I never got to update the firmware on my Phoebus with the previous driverset, I'm guessing I'll need to do an uninstall-slot swap-reinstall and get that accomplished before I can think of installing these. Not my favorite thing, but oh well...

EDIT: I saw Raja's post in the old driver thread about how the firmware update was a "bug." That's officially the weirdest bug I've ever seen, then...at least the new driver installed without a hitch.
    Last edited by Luxion; 03-26-2013 at 04:18 AM.

Question. If the firmware update was a 'bug', and you 'updated' your firmware and now with the new drivers its still reported as 1015 not 1014. Is that a problem?

I know it was said to ignore it one way or the other, but seems odd.

Also, yes, strangest 'bug' ever. However new drivers are working swell so far.
    Last edited by InternetOwl; 03-26-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InternetOwl View Post
    Question. If the firmware update was a 'bug', and you 'updated' your firmware and now with the new drivers its still reported as 1015 not 1014. Is that a problem?
    No problem I know of.

New ROGer Array

Should i "Clean Install" these, or can i install them over my previous driver ?
    Intel 2700K (4GHz) : MSI-G43-Z77A : 16Gig RAM (1600) : Gigabyte AMD R7870 (OC) : ROG Xonar Phoebus : CoolerMaster RS550-ACAAE3 GX 550W

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast