Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Nothing is up with 1015. Red-herring means the whole update process means nothing. So whether your card shows 1014 or 1015 is meaningless in terms of updates or bugs - they are both the same thing 1014 and 1015. Hope that clears up the confusion for you. If it doesn't, I don't know how many more ways to say it

maybe this is better and more simple.

1014 & 1015 = same thing.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

okey but why the Card updated to 1015 when 1014 is the same??
    will there an update 1016 in future??

Like I said, it's a bug. Not sure I can say that any other way for you to understand what that means my friend. Bug means it's a mistake or an error.

No idea on firmware in the future, if it's not needed then no it won't. If it is then it will be.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

no Problem i am not stupid
    i know what a bug is but i like to understand why asus programmers implentate an Feature like an Firmware Flash who does nothing
    ist nothing against you hope you know

We all make mistakes. I think that is something everyone understands.

New ROGer Array

So, has anyone noticed any improvements or significant changes over the old drivers?

Cheers!
    -HK sends

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by HK_sends View Post
    So, has anyone noticed any improvements or significant changes over the old drivers?

Cheers!
    -HK sends
    with the older driver razer comm worked only if I used 44 or 48khz(I can't remember which one) now it works at higher frequencies as well, but I've also found a bug, in the phoebus control panel clicking on listen to this device on mic/line in doesn't work anymore, it still works from the device properties though

ROG Enthusiast Array

Having to use system restore will not screw up your sound card though, (or at least it shouldn't). As for that person you quoted well... he didn't seem to understand the issue, so I left him to it. It is possible Windows8 is at fault (wouldn't be the first time). But I am a commercial Trawler fisherman, not a PC tech so my knowledge is limited.
    But Now it is working so I don't mind. Nothing personal against your people mate, but the phoebus is sposed to be a high end card (at 300$) it certainly is priced as one, an yet A LOT of people are having issues with it.

I understand that drivers an bugs take a lot of time to iron out an you have to duplicate a lot of them to find whats wrong.But it really i s a messy card overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassy View Post
    Having to use system restore will not screw up your sound card though, (or at least it shouldn't). As for that person you quoted well... he didn't seem to understand the issue, so I left him to it. It is possible Windows8 is at fault (wouldn't be the first time). But I am a commercial Trawler fisherman, not a PC tech so my knowledge is limited.
    But Now it is working so I don't mind. Nothing personal against your people mate, but the phoebus is sposed to be a high end card (at 300$) it certainly is priced as one, an yet A LOT of people are having issues with it.

I understand that drivers an bugs take a lot of time to iron out an you have to duplicate a lot of them to find whats wrong.But it really i s a messy card overall.

I agree with the bug part, but the info about the driver screw up being down to the drivers and the fact that you said a lot of people had the same freezing issue upon uninstalling needed clarification. As you have not sent me any posts from others showing that to be the case, we can consider this one closed

ROG Member Array

Record

I hope we get the option to record, "What You Hear" really miss this option.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast