cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stereo Mix (what you hear)

rombat
Level 8
Is there an option on the Phoebus card to record what your hear (stereo mix)???
5 REPLIES 5

Dank_D
Level 7
Any one else know anything about this. I have this card also and cant figure out how to record sounds from my pc. Can this card do this or what??
Mobo--Asus Maximus V Extreme --- CPU-- 3770k Delidded
GPU-- 2x Asus GTX680-DC2T in SLI --- RAM--Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 2666
PSU-- Seasonic Platinum 1000w --- OS Drive--Intel 520 240GB
Chassis--Cosmos II --- Cooling-- CPU EK-Supremacy -- GPU 2x EK-FC680 GTX DCII + Backplates
Laing D5 Pump --- Rads--EK-XTX 360 & EK-XTC 140

Dank D wrote:
Any one else know anything about this. I have this card also and cant figure out how to record sounds from my pc. Can this card do this or what??

Sorry to say, No , the Phoebus does not have the option to record, What You Hear.... seems like Asus would have found a way to do this but we all know how bad their driver team is... I moved on and bought me a Creative BlasterZ and guess what it has the option to record What You Hear, go figure! :rolleyes:

Dank_D
Level 7
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah thats what I figured. This sound card is a total piece of crap. This card was a waste of money. I sooooo want my money back. I used to be a proud ROG owner, I dont think so anymore. $200 for this ****ty card, ****ty drivers, ****ty software, ****ty service.
I have a $15 sound card in my old pc that works way better than this crap.
Chassis--Cosmos II --- Cooling-- CPU EK-Supremacy -- GPU 2x EK-FC680 GTX DCII + Backplates

Dank D wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah thats what I figured. This sound card is a total piece of crap. This card was a waste of money. I sooooo want my money back. I used to be a proud ROG owner, I dont think so anymore. $200 for this ****ty card, ****ty drivers, ****ty software, ****ty service.
I have a $15 sound card in my old pc that works way better than this crap.

Couldnt agree more, Sadly RoC like to charge us huge $$ an then properly ignore us it seems. I tell everyone i know just how bad this stuff is, an i know at least 3 people who refuse to spend money on Asus now. I am having to replace over 2000$ worth of asus gear at moment because its so rubbish (GTX cards an sound),a n I will be dropping the motherboard too on general principal

Dank_D
Level 7
I replaced this card with the Creative Z also, thanks for the recommendation rombat
Im Much Much happier now. The software is way better. And it can record. AND FOR HALF THE PRICE.
Sorry Asus you dropped the ball on this card. All my other Asus products are great. But not this one.