Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M5 1707 bioses

Shamino
159 REPLIES 159

mi3zu69
Level 7
Thanks...i installed it and now lets see if it fixes the bios config saves.

Ok, flashed my M5G with the one included, so far so good; my allday settings stuck without prob, but have to wait for the weekend to attempt further oc.
»Asus-M5G »I5-2500K-D2-3148C059-4700M-1.36V »ScytheMugen2Rev.B »16G[4x4G-Samsung M378B5273DH0-CH9 1333@2133] »SeasonicM12D/850W »ShiMian 27" »Asus-GTX660-Ti-2G »OCZ Vertex2-120G »8TB Hdd's

MultiDoc
Level 7
Thanks a lot for this Shamino. Can't try it yet since i';m away from home, but will do as soon as i get back (next weekend probably).

Any chance we get a change log for this BIOS ? What's been updated/fixed ? Any chance the Intel orom's have been updated too ?
Asus Crosshair VIII Impact, 5950X, Crucial Ballistic 2x32GB @ 3600MHz, 2 x Corsair MP600 2TB, 2 x Samsung 870 Evo 4TB, Asus 3090 TUF OC, Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ, Panasonic UJ265 ODD, Ncase M1 v6.1, Corsair SF750, Logitech G703, Wooting One, Soundblaster Katana X, Audeze LCD-GX, Logitech C920 HD Pro, Win 10 Pro x64

MultiDoc wrote:

Any chance we get a change log for this BIOS ? What's been updated/fixed ? Any chance the Intel orom's have been updated too ?

+1

Hope it has the 12.x OROM...

fommof wrote:
+1

Hope it has the 12.x OROM...

what's OROM? google wasn't much help. and is this bios official? I don't see it on the asus download site. do we have an ETA for an official one if not?

Sorry, i was referring to the Intel RAID OROM 12.0.0.1783 (latest version as far as i know, i need the RAID0 trim capability cause i use SSDs in RAID0).

Sunwind wrote:
what's OROM? google wasn't much help. and is this bios official? I don't see it on the asus download site. do we have an ETA for an official one if not?

x2. Why is it not up on the site? The newest Phoebus driver went straight to the site. No offense, but this is rather shady to me being hosted on Mediafire and nothing talked about from Asus reps.
Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.

chilinmichael wrote:
x2. Why is it not up on the site? The newest Phoebus driver went straight to the site. No offense, but this is rather shady to me being hosted on Mediafire and nothing talked about from Asus reps.

Yeah, ummm the Phoebus 3.08 driver was hosted and is still hosted on a Mediafire account...still think it's shady? 😛

chilinmichael wrote:

Yeah, ummm the Phoebus 3.08 driver was hosted and is still hosted on a Mediafire account...still think it's shady? 😛