cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS VIP tag has disappeared

RandomAlec
Level 7
So, many of you already recognize my name from the issue I am having with my new computer build in one of the other sections on the forums.

I just noticed, that a day or so after activating my account on the forums here, my ASUS VIP badge beneath my name has disappeared. I don't know if someone might have removed it thinking it was there by error or accident, but it's actually supposed to be there.

I am actually a ASUS CampusLife rep, that badge is supposed to be there. Thanks to anyone who can get it back there and see you around. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

RandomAlec
Level 7
Woah, weird I just posted somewhere and it popped up again in that recent post. I guess the badges disappear once in a while as a whole separate bug or issue?

I guess I gave a heads up on it if anything.

Zka17
Level 16
Because you're not VIP 😛 Just kidding, everyone here on the Forum is VIP! 🙂

Asus people are working on this thing, not functional yet, so just disregard it... (it will show up by time and time, then will disappear)

chrsplmr
Level 18
oh No .. your mind is going .. this is surely the first sign. (or it's the drugs .. worry not, they will wear OfF.)

hahahhahhaa ...

naaaa ... It's verification/anti spamming in action. When you post a 'fresh' one, it appears. Refresh, gone.c.