cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75vx battery life

afifzone
Level 7
hello guys, I just bought asus g75vx last week. I wonder this laptop battery life, because for me, it run really fast, maybe around 2 hours or less. please share your experience about this laptop battery. how long this battery last when using high performance and battery saving. thank you 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

gokica
Level 10
I get about 2:30 hours with the battery saving features on. So you are OK. After several charges the battery life span should increase a bit.

gokica wrote:
I get about 2:30 hours with the battery saving features on. So you are OK. After several charges the battery life span should increase a bit.

wow it's quite long, I will be happy if my battery same as yours. but I will try to use my battery more often, I hope I will get better battery life. thank you bro 🙂

gokica
Level 10
Just note that you can not compare the battery life so simple.

It depends on whether in power saving mode you are watching videos or not, whether Wi-Fi is on or off, whether programs require higher load on the card etc. 2:30 min was a bit surfing and Word editing basically.

If I am to use my computer more extensively the battery life will be shorter even though it is in power saving mode (plan).

Pitcher1
Level 9