cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX 670MX Drivers?

Retired
Not applicable
Hello, I recently purchased the G75VX. I am looking to install the latest drivers the GPU but when I go to the NVIDIA website it refers me to the ASUS website but I can't seem to find them.

Also does the g75vx-bhi7n11 have 3D capabilities? Thank you!!
5 REPLIES 5

gokica
Level 10
I believe that your laptop has non-3d screen. So the only way to get 3d is to attach an external 3d monitor or TV. The graphic card in the laptop has 3d capability.

The ASUS drivers are not the latest Nvidia drivers. For more help on how to install the drivers from the Nvidia's website feel free to search through the many topics dealing with this issue.

bignazpwns
Level 11
The current release nvidia drivers install no problem.

Now to get 3D you need the fallowing.

-120hhz or higher Display. Note you will need a display with a HDMI 1.4 or higher as anything under does not support 3D.
-Nvidia 3D vision kit. "Glasses and usb emitter"

Pitcher1
Level 9
please visit asus support site to find the driver at http://www.asus.com/ROG/G75VX/#support_Download_36

willy
Level 7
I just downloaded 314.22 drivers with no workaround required. I didn't think it would with. Everyone talking about changing the name nvam infi file or turning off driver signature but it did no problems

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
Download and install "gefoce experience" then search for automatic update from the program, should work.