cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG wallpapers and desktop mods

neuropass
Level 7
Hey guys I started making ROG walls and mods few years ago. You can find a bunch of my work here: Tweakscene.com

I also attached a few walls here.

ENjoy. comments and constructive criticism is welcomed.

*Asus, ROG, and Repblic of Gamers are trademarks of ASUSTeK Computer Inc., registered in the Taiwan and other countries.

*Nvidia is trademark of NVIDIA Corporate.,registered in the USA and other countries.

*Tweakscene.com is not in any way associated to ASUS ROG and or Nvidia corp.
4 REPLIES 4

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I like your stuff, but uhhh....isn't your page on tweakscene breaking Copyright laws, by requiring people give money for the copyrighted images that belong to ASUS/ASUS ROG and Nvidia?

neuropass
Level 7
Hi,

I don't think so. If all the the different rog amateur sites around don't break any rules, neither is TweakScene. The lack of official good quality walls/windows themes pushed me to make some unofficial walls/mods/themes for personal use and now shared on Tweakscene community.

I don't require any money at all. The forum has a particular section that is opened to donors only. That is for users that wants to donate to support the site, access to certain options or have access to some of my premium work.. that's all.

*Asus, ROG, and Repblic of Gamers are trademarks of ASUSTeK Computer Inc., registered in the Taiwan and other countries.

*Nvidia is trademark of NVIDIA Corporate.,registered in the USA and other countries.

*Tweakscene.com is not in any way associated to ASUS ROG and or Nvidia corp.

chrsplmr
Level 18
I think this one is great:

Do you know there is a contest currently running for wallpapers here ??
http://rog.asus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19268&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1365083714

Official Announcement:
http://rog.asus.com/223722013/news/rog-wallpaper-competition-2013/

neuropass
Level 7
@ chrsplmr
Thanks! I didn't know that! I'm going to submit a few shortly...