Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Tested a new PSU right now. Didn't work or change any errors.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

DOA happens mate, it is not good but it happens. I say the local Citilink guys tossing my parcels around the van the other day. Nearly went ballistic.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Enthusiast Array

The fun part comes now..
    I called my local shop for spesific details about my RMA'd board so maybe that could get me on track solving my case. They replied it relies a physical damage and cause we're so happy and nice we decided to give you a new one, we didnt really test the mobo.
    So now I will send in cpu/gpu/ram... again.

send in every thing, even the board i say.
    they are one of the largest online retailers in norway, they have test benches to test tings in and they have tested the parts you sent in before and now they want it again? weirdos...

ROG Enthusiast Array

They got test benches, but those seems like not to be used lol. What i look in my head is this guy working at komplett takes a short look at the mobo and are all like, "im not gonna test this mobo, customer says its broken, then its broken, Let's send him a new one".
    Yup, they want all parts now.

ive done it a couple of times my self so, hope it goes quick and you dont have to pay enny thing.....

ROG Enthusiast Array

CPU led and Qcode 00 on Maximus V Extreme - Detailed version during Installation

I added this problem on a >new thread< to give add more details and more accurate answers and updates to fix the problem, thanks everyone for good response, and special thanks to Chino for additional help through skype!
    Last edited by Slemdorull; 05-02-2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: added correct link to thread

ROG Enthusiast Array

Recieved parts today! Installed and up running. Can't really help out with what the issue was, when the error log that came with said "motherboard did not post". The CPU was DOA I suppose! Thanks everyone and I'm so happy with my system now!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5