Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by tzvia1 View Post
    So I got a CMStorm keyboard about a week ago with the MXBrowns.
    Cool, that is actually made by Filco.
    i5-3570k | V Gene | HD 4000 | Crucial M4 256GB | Fractal Design Mini | NEC 2490WUXi2

ROG Enthusiast Array Eric127212's Avatar

-In terms of keyboards, I have been using the Logitech g510 for a while now with out any issues. All the programmable keys come in handy. Though in my next keyboard i will be looking for mechanical keys, partly because i love the clicking sound. Also the mechanical keys provide a really great feel and consistency. I have been eyeing the Razer Black Widow for a while now.
    -My mouse has been the Logitech g300, i like the programmable buttons on that, they come in handy in many games like BF3. In addition to the fact that it can store 3 different profiles. So i have a profile for everyday browsing use, and profiles for FPS and MMO games. It also includes a dpi switch. Its a cheaper mouse in terms of price, i was on a budget when i bought it. However i have really grown to like it.

I can't knock my G15 or my G500 mouse from logitech. Had both for about five years and not a bit of problems. Have to cleans the mating surface every now and then but that's it. Took me a while to learn the G keys and how to program them but once I did it's a piece of cake.

ROG Enthusiast Array The Spirit's Avatar

The BEST gaming situation is not a keyboard. I bought the most expensive Logitech keyboard and sent it back after 1 week it was so flakey. What I did get was the Logitech G-13 gamepad and a Microsoft ergonomic 4000 keyboard. I couldn't be happier for either work or play. I am on my system most of the day and the wisest decision for me was to get a great keyboard that does what keyboards are supposed to do and have all the bells and whistles, while using the gamepad for games. It works great, you can do everything with your left hand and keep your right hand on the mouse. For a mouse I use either the Kensington Trackball mouse (big ball for cad cam) or the logitech G9X.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Adhy Dharma FN's Avatar

what is about "Zalman Keyboard ZM-K350M" ?

R.O.G. Anonymous Array RedStorm's Avatar

have a look at the tt esports challenger pro, its a very good gaming keyboard and at the cm storm inferno gaming mouse
    Next Build
    -intel core i7 4770k
    -R.O.G. Maximus VI Formula
    -G.Skill Trident-X 2400MHz 16GB
    -Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum
    -Corsair AX860
    -CM Storm Trooper
    -CM Storm Inferno gaming mouse
    -Krator 60W gaming system
    -Tt Esports Challenger PRO gaming keyboard
    -FullHD 3D LCD 120Hz 2ms ACER gaming monitor
    -X2 WD Velociraptor 1TB