Modder
Level 7
ROG power cables.

More to come as I finish them off.
10 REPLIES 10

Chino
Level 15
Welcome to the ROG forums, Modder.

Very nice work on the sleeving. It looks awesome. Maybe you can send some over for promotional purposes only, of course. 🙂

Chino wrote:

Very nice work on the sleeving. It looks awesome. Maybe you can send some over for promotional purposes only, of course. 🙂

Lol. Maybe one day I'll be at that point but for now I'm just starting out. Here's a sample of what else I can do.

Chino wrote:

Thank you! Maybe someday when I'm in a good place, I'll be able to do giveaways once every so often.

For now, I will stick to those extensions and power supply covers. I was born a modder and love to tinker. Here's our latest creation. We have a wide range of stuff available but we don't advertise on forums, as most times it violates the terms of use so all we can do is post pics like this.

Close up of the ROG logo

Dinnr
Level 7
Very very very nice work!
Maybe you could do a few guides on how to make a light up ROG logo like that, it is epic!
Welcome.

Wow nice work..

Modder
Level 7
Thanks. Glad you like it.

There's no real guide. It's just diffused light. The psu cover was made from a single piece of acrylic with a laser cutter after which it was bent into shape.

Here's something else we can do.

Dinnr
Level 7
I meant that super sexy pattern in it, you should make a guide yourself 🙂

Modder
Level 7
The pattern is a separate piece of clear acrylic laser etched with the hexagons. They look white because it frosts the clear acrylic when the laser hits it. 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Like your work mate. May your hobby translate into a multinational success story. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.