Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Powerful little beast you have there. Great worksmanship. I'm really loving the red and black ROG theme.
    Thanks! I really love this color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    Tell the truth 'our' friend. It not only takes a lot of 'work', and a fair amount of skill, but a
    great, great amount of heart to do a build like this. Not to mention Perseverance of Vision.
    [ Eye on the Prize, Mind on the Mission and all that. ] thank U for brining it to ROG.
    Looking forward to whatever is JustSupposed Next.c.
    Thank you my friend. I am working on a scratch build right now. Link to my facebook page is on first post. I update everything in there. Also, alex from asus said he's going to make an article of this build here in rog forum so expect it to come out anytime.

ROG Enthusiast Array IntoxicatedPuma's Avatar

And here I thought it was an mITX case lol
    I was just taking a cheap swipe at the size of the Prodigy, it's the size of many Micro ATX cases - though it does have a lot of cooling potential

BitFenix Prodigy Dimensions: 250mm(W) x 404mm(H) x 359mm(D)
    Silverstone TJ08-E Dimensions: 210mm(W) x 374mm(H) x 385mm(D)
    Fractal Design Arc Mini Dimensions: 210mm(W) x 405mm(H) x 484mm(D)

@OP - That's a really professional looking case, in terms of build quality and finish I mean. Looks fantastic.
    GF's PC: Sunmilo ITX / ST45SF-G / Gigabyte A88XN / AMD A8 7600 / Silverstone AR06w/Noctua 92x14mm / ADATA 2x4g XPG / Sappire R7 370 2GB Compact / Crucial BX100 250g / WD 2.5 1TB HDD
    My PC: FT03-T / ST60F-PS / Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus / Intel Q9550 / Intel Liquid Cooling Solution / 2x4g Crucial Tractical Tracer / PNY GTX 550 ti 1GB / Crucial M4 64gb SSD / 2x WD 3.5 1TB HDD / Samsung T260 Display

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2