cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

680 lightining deal

SKOONJar
Level 7
So a family member of mine is willing to sell me their MSI 680 lightning for 250$ he has had it for a month and wants to buy a titan. Is this a good deal for that card?
16 REPLIES 16

Ok I was looking into a 7970 how does it perform in surround/eyefinity at 5760x1080 in comparison? I'd assume not as well as nvidias drivers havent matured for it...

HiVizMan
Level 40
Drivers are pretty mature my friend the 7970 range is over a year old now.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Wasnt asking about the 7970 I was asking about the 680 and how it performs in surround I know the 7970 does.

SKOONJar wrote:
Wasnt asking about the 7970 I was asking about the 680 and how it performs in surround I know the 7970 does.

LOL my bad I was looking at my Lightning when I wrote my reply and it is a 7970. 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

kkn
Level 14
is it 2 or 4 gig?

KROKEDIL
Level 7
I bought my MSI GTX 680 lightning for $550 about a month ago...so you're getting a bargain, take it!

SKOONJar
Level 7
Lightning doesnt come in a 4 gig

SKOONJar
Level 7
Ok I bought it its on its way it will be delivered on friday. Can someone show me a good oc that could be acheived easily?