Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Nikosa thank you for the help

I followed to the "T" using 45 as a multiplier. Seems to be running very stable under Prime. I will test overnight tonight to make sure but below are the results after about 30 minutes full load.

Temps hover around low 70's
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 45 OC Profile.JPG  

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array nikosa43's Avatar

Congratulations Doc . I am happy I helped. Seems that it worked nice for you. Your temps looks very good and the Voltage under load. One last thing. You can run Intel Burn test to the Maximum settings, with all your RAM and 8 threads for a couple of cycles. After that check your Event Viewer for WHEA Errors. If you don't see any, it's perfect. If you see, raise the offset value to 0.010.Enjoy!

ROG Member Array

Ran the Burn test on MAX for a few cycles. No errors in Event Viewer however there was 1 WHEA-logging "Warning" during that time but i dont think I should be too concerned with it. Other than that everything looks great, I may try to push the limits a little to see if it can handle it, after all, thats the whole point of OCing.

At least I have a great baseline OC to work off of now. Thanks again for all your help!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array nikosa43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocsThaName10 View Post
    Ran the Burn test on MAX for a few cycles. No errors in Event Viewer however there was 1 WHEA-logging "Warning" during that time but i dont think I should be too concerned with it. Other than that everything looks great, I may try to push the limits a little to see if it can handle it, after all, thats the whole point of OCing.

At least I have a great baseline OC to work off of now. Thanks again for all your help!
    Cheers and have fun OCing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2