Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus Formula V Random Restarts - Urgent Help need -

Devjam
Level 7
Hi @all

So i have realy strange problem... let me explain :

2 Weeks ago i did a Bios Update to the newest version. After this all things was ok until last Sunday...

If i play Guild Wars 2 my PC is rebooting by him self without any Bluescreens... its like the Power is gone and than it takes 4-5-6 Trys with full loaded Fans until the Board Digits Shows AE and its booting again.

But this means not is working from than on... it happen that during the start of Windows again with the reboots...
In the that phase of trying to reebot you can see the Digi is Black no Nr or Code.. until 4-5-6 try the digis Shows AE or AO and than its booting...but still random reboots...

My Setup :

Maximus Formula V Z77
Core i 7 3k
Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum, 2x8 GB, DDR3-1866, CL9@1.5V
H80i Cooler / Prolimatech Magdelon with 2 Fans
AX760i PSU Corsair ( using the orginal sleeved cables )
Asus GTX 680 DCII

Event Log of windows = Kernel Power Problem ID 41

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your Help 🙂 !

Greetings
Devjam
3 REPLIES 3

Devjam
Level 7
Yester i used the AI Cleaner and after this it was working without any Reboot.

I guess is really => AIDA 64 + AI SUiT problem. ....

Grrr

Thanky anyway !

Greetings Devjam

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hey Devjam 🙂

Sorry, no one seems to have seen this yesterday....glad you have sorted it out though. Yes apparently there is a known conflict between AI Suite and other monitoring programs. AI Suite should come with a warning :rolleyes:

HiVizMan
Level 40
I missed this too for some reason...

Sorry about that and pleased it is sorted.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.