cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my Build

hypespazm
Level 7
Hey guys I have a asus Rampage IV extreme running a corsair h110 2x corsair 8gb 1600mhz and and Nvidia 660 ti 2gb I
PSU corsair GS800 in a Corsair Carbide 400r

i was wondering as what can I do to get better temps and better circulation. also on getting less fan noise and not lose as much circulation ...or any other advice to add on to my system? i am overclocked at 4.25 right now but i know i can go higher just need some help. i dont wanna go high unless i can get better temps also running about 3 120 mm fans aside from the 2 140mm fans that the h110 came with. anyt help is appreciated
7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
Think a photo of your system would be easier to work with and possible some idea what your temps were.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

19757 19758 ok so heres a quick shot og my mother board @HiVizMan I can take
better picturesnow so please lmk

i tried to post pictures and they havent been accepted

kkn
Level 14
pics are there, problem is whit small cases is air flow.
try and get the cables as tidy as you can, zip tie em together if thats an option.
where do you have fans and how menny and air direction?

hypespazm
Level 7
right now I have to fans on the case side , Pulling in. 2 infront of the drive bay pulling in and one on the bottom pulling in.... all ar different RPM... and the I have the two 140 MM that came with the h110 pulling out.... I keep getting mixed reviews as to which is the best set up

kkn
Level 14
its never easy, best way is to test and see whats the best fan setup/flow for your case.
if you pull one of the fans from the door and use it in back ( pull out ) ??
next time if your gona invest to the case, get some good fans ( same brand ) mabye some high static preshure ones, whit low start voltage to regulate fans.

hypespazm
Level 7
I mean isnt there a way to set up the fan speed in the asus suit? when I put what i want on the fans in the uefi it changes but when windows starts I get the same error? in my old asus p9 x79 i had those options .. here I only have CPU_OPT and CPU_FAN but I dont have OPT1 OP2 OP3 OR CHA 1 CHA 2 CHA3 and i have those all hooked up.... im just really interested in getting a better software to manage the speeds on them and a better flow ... illl check i I get better temps with putting those fans on pull(the side fans)