cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New generation

Preacher
Level 10
I just built my 11 year old nephew a computer using my old Rampage Formula, I will give him a few weeks and then start teaching him about overclocking.

Here's to a new generation of ROGers.
Intel i7 3770K@ 4.5GHz,
Silverstone Heligon HE01
ASUS Maximus V Formula, 1803 BIOS
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 @ 1866MHz, 9-10-9-27
MSI GTX 970
Samsung 250GB SSD
Seagate 500GB 7200 RPM HDD
Antec Earthwatts 650 PSU
NZXT Phantom 630
Win 8 Pro x64
7 REPLIES 7

chrsplmr
Level 18
Here. Here. Can't think of a better use for a Rampage that does. Awesome. Congrats to the nephew.
Look'n forward to him joining 'we'. Fresh eyes on TheGame.c.

IntoxicatedPuma
Level 9
I just gave my 11 year old nephew my Asus P5G41T / E6850 and GTX 550 ti. He was pretty excited but I think this summer I'm gonna try and teach him how to build a computer.
GF's PC: Sunmilo ITX / ST45SF-G / Gigabyte A88XN / AMD A8 7600 / Silverstone AR06w/Noctua 92x14mm / ADATA 2x4g XPG / Sappire R7 370 2GB Compact / Crucial BX100 250g / WD 2.5 1TB HDD
My PC: FT03-T / ST60F-PS / Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus / Intel Q9550 / Intel Liquid Cooling Solution / 2x4g Crucial Tractical Tracer / PNY GTX 550 ti 1GB / Crucial M4 64gb SSD / 2x WD 3.5 1TB HDD / Samsung T260 Display

HiVizMan
Level 40
I totally agree with you guys, I got both my little girls building their own PC's real early. The eldest who is nine now, built her first PC from bits and bobs that were about to be tossed when she was 5.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah she has used LN2 quite a couple of times. In fairness quite a number of benchers with kids have involved their children. V2-V3 has a daughter who he benched with, and so did Hipro5.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Yeah she has used LN2 quite a couple of times. In fairness quite a number of benchers with kids have involved their children. V2-V3 has a daughter who he benched with, and so did Hipro5.

I'm stunned and thrilled .. that's incredible !!! [ like a day at the beach w/ a picinic but better ]
Ive never had the pleasure myself but all mine including my 4year old grandaughter know their
way computers .. she slams through momma's laptop and nexus like nobody's business.
The 'Meep' .. well .. hahhaa .. beneath her now. hahahhaa