cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamer Boyfriend-Girlfriend

Pratham
Level 10
How many of you here have Gamer partner...
I haven't met gamer girl yet....(Do they even exist??)

Love knows no boundaries...
40 REPLIES 40

1ceTr0n
Level 11
I'm hoping I can find one when I move...

chrsplmr
Level 18
Careful what you wish for, you may get just that. although an occasional weekEnd .. umm .. for gaming !!!
what do they say ?? if it sounds too good to be .. good .. then it's probably not ???

imo. don't love the one you love. love the one that loves you /or
You end up chasing them until one catches y0u.
They are slick. hahahha.c.

Pratham
Level 10
Share your experiences chrsplmr...You might be able to change our thoughts...

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahha .. this is a family forum .. hahahha .. i would be banned.

Well I have been married 3 times, once to a lesbian, the good news is
I am disqualified from going to hell. As I understand it the flames arent
as hot and they dont want anybody there laughing.c.

ganji
Level 13
My other half is a gamer but she plays on Xbox and she can put some hours into it. She only plays single player games though unless my daughter joins her 😄

Pratham
Level 10
chris- that's not half bad! I am new to the forum but I think I belong here...will see what other members think...
Ganji- and you are a PC gamer!? Does PC vs Console gaming debate happen often?

Pratham wrote:
chris- that's not half bad! I am new to the forum but I think I belong here...will see what other members think...
Ganji- and you are a PC gamer!? Does PC vs Console gaming debate happen often?

You belong here. Know it. Get over it. We did. hahaha

There is No debate .. hahhaha .. many enjoy a ~shudder~ 'console' .. but hahahhaha
I personally have two things to say to them, they can pick one .. Titan or 7990 ... end of debate. hahahha

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?24071-You-Know-You’re-A-ROG-Enthusiast-When…&p=256466&viewf... .c.

Nodens-- Your life is Supercool!! and yeah I agree to the fact of 'hormone-overdriven teenagers'.
chrs-- That thread is funny...you are funny...I will enjoy here...thanks for everything...

@chrsplmr: Agreed! 🙂

Pratham wrote:
Nodens-- Your life is Supercool!! and yeah I agree to the fact of 'hormone-overdriven teenagers'.
chrs-- That thread is funny...you are funny...I will enjoy here...thanks for everything...

Imho it takes more than playing or making games to make your life supercool:) It's about enjoying what you do for a living and being with a person you can communicate with! Or that's my personal mentality:) That said, enjoy being part of ROG! We're all a wild bunch here ^_^
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.