Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ultimate Gaming build

This is my ultimate gaming rig, fresh build only about two months old and couldn't be happier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zmw2iCYmEg
    Last edited by Aceswild; 05-14-2013 at 09:05 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array l3p-NL PC Specs
    l3p-NL PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel i7 6950x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 3400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Titan X (Pascal)
    MonitorAsus PG348Q 34" 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 750 1.2TB
    Storage #2Asustor 1004T 24TB NAS
    CPU CoolerCustom Liquid Cooled
    CaseL3p D3sk
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Illuminated
    Mouse SteelSeries Sensei Wireless
    Headset Corsair Void Wireless
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Bose Computer Monitor
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC5300

Ultimate Fighting desk

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Pratham's Avatar

@ I3p Just saw this post 5 min. before I saw your video - http://9gag.com/gag/aM2RxMV?ref=hot -
    I was just gonna post about it..and ask if somebody knows this insane, crazy guy...and here you are..Can you post step by step process how you did it..I knw it's too much to ask..but please if you can...Love your Red Harbinger logo animation at the start of the video...cool work man!!

New ROGer Array

I call foul on Red Harbinger . They said use a smart phones and not this high production dance studio PC mod, rig, bad assness lol. I thought after the last 2 days I would have had a chance to at least win a shirt or something or even a damn sticker but noooo! mister hoyty toyty Red had to step it up, not only by a notch but by a whole mountain side. Damn you Red ...damn you!

*going to go find someone with a table saw and a vid camera and a lot of money* cause I have none of those

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

.. just a word of advice .. to Feeterican .. or any with this concern .. hahahhaa
    of course there are pros here .. that wont carry any weight to original ideas .. do it
    with a index cards, old cartoon style .. and it will have the same consideration.
    A great video idea is a great video .. even if the production is sub-professional.imho

Creativity wins over production everytime ... no offense to I3p-NL ... whose work is
    simply awesome .. may I remind you .. he started by designing the desk.lol.
    Let's do this thang ....c.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array l3p-NL PC Specs
    l3p-NL PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel i7 6950x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 3400Mhz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Titan X (Pascal)
    MonitorAsus PG348Q 34" 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 750 1.2TB
    Storage #2Asustor 1004T 24TB NAS
    CPU CoolerCustom Liquid Cooled
    CaseL3p D3sk
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Illuminated
    Mouse SteelSeries Sensei Wireless
    Headset Corsair Void Wireless
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Bose Computer Monitor
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC5300

Quote Originally Posted by Pratham View Post
    @ I3p Just saw this post 5 min. before I saw your video - http://9gag.com/gag/aM2RxMV?ref=hot -
    I was just gonna post about it..and ask if somebody knows this insane, crazy guy...and here you are..Can you post step by step process how you did it..I knw it's too much to ask..but please if you can...Love your Red Harbinger logo animation at the start of the video...cool work man!!

Thanks a lot man. I was curious what the 9GAG audience would think about it and .. well most of them seemed to like it
    Specially for you ... made a complete log on this forum
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

Quote Originally Posted by Feeterican View Post
    I call foul on Red Harbinger . They said use a smart phones and not this high production dance studio PC mod, rig, bad assness lol. I thought after the last 2 days I would have had a chance to at least win a shirt or something or even a damn sticker but noooo! mister hoyty toyty Red had to step it up, not only by a notch but by a whole mountain side. Damn you Red ...damn you!
    *going to go find someone with a table saw and a vid camera and a lot of money* cause I have none of those

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    .. just a word of advice .. to Feeterican .. or any with this concern .. hahahhaa
    of course there are pros here .. that wont carry any weight to original ideas .. do it
    with a index cards, old cartoon style .. and it will have the same consideration.
    A great video idea is a great video .. even if the production is sub-professional.imho

Creativity wins over production everytime ... no offense to I3p-NL ... whose work is
    simply awesome .. may I remind you .. he started by designing the desk.lol.
    Let's do this thang ....c.

I'm sorry guys
    I did completely make the video myself in Vegas (with no knowledge of it) and even filmed some parts of the gaming with my mobile :P
    Saw this thread and thought .. well it's full of ROG love and .. it's an ultimate fighting pc. Just finished this mod so thought why not post it. (I'm also a bit proud of what I did the last 8 months)

However .. if you guys or ROG guys want me to step out of it, let me know

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Pratham's Avatar

@ I3p - Crazy stuff man!! Awesome!!...And Love the Father Desk..Green-blue lights look way cooler than I thought...

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by l3p-NL View Post
    Thanks a lot man. I was curious what the 9GAG audience would think about it and .. well most of them seemed to like it
    Specially for you ... made a complete log on this forum
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

I'm sorry guys
    I did completely make the video myself in Vegas (with no knowledge of it) and even filmed some parts of the gaming with my mobile :P
    Saw this thread and thought .. well it's full of ROG love and .. it's an ultimate fighting pc. Just finished this mod so thought why not post it. (I'm also a bit proud of what I did the last 8 months)

However .. if you guys or ROG guys want me to step out of it, let me know

No don't back out of it I was just over exaggerating since your vid is completely boss. I know I'm new here but I have a weird sense of humor, and was just joking around.
    Last edited by Feeterican; 05-17-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: I can't spell to save my life. or, I cna't sepll to svae my lfie

l3p-NL keep it up with that awesome work man!!!

Really nice building and i really liked the video!

However.. if you guys or ROG guys want me to step out of it, let me know

hehe don’t step it out you earn this place in the top.

I'm looking forward to see more from you!

Geweldig gedaan kerel vind het echt top hoe je al die sponsors hebt kunnen regelen en dat helemaal gebouwd hebt.
    Echt zeer nice zou je niet eens wat gaming video’s kunnen uploaden en je FPS even vertellen wat je per game haalt. lijkt mij erg interessant om te weten
    ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
    G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
    GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

ROG Member Array

Asus Rampage IV Extreme / @i7 3930k 4.4GHz / be quiet SILENT LOOP 360MM / Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD16GX3M4A2400C9 / MSI GamingX GTX 1070 / 2500Gb Samsung 850 / 128GB Crucial m4 x 2 / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Rog Xonar Phoebus / Bluray Buffalo / Scythe Energia-P-1000P / Dark Base 900

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast