Did you mean: 

ROG Video Competition 2013

X-ROG
Level 15
39 REPLIES 39

chrsplmr
Level 18
Now this is sweeeet .. can't wait.
Might even come up with a little something something for right here .. hehehhe .c.

TokoDude
Level 10
I'm in almost done with my video. Pretty hard for me this is my third time editing a video 😉

Only need to make some fixes in my video 😞 and then it’s done.

Spend a lot of hours on it I’m already proud of my creation 😄
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung

wish i had a ROG product 😞
anyway goodluck to the entrants

fr3d wrote:
wish i had a ROG product 😞
anyway goodluck to the entrants

You don't need one! The topics are meant to be open to all 🙂

ItsDanK
Level 8
I'm totally eligible now 🙂

I present to you my Ultimate Gaming Machine Entry!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
And here I thought ASUS employees couldn't enter lol...oh hey Dan, did you see my post on the Aus ROG FaceBook page? 😛

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
And here I thought ASUS employees couldn't enter lol...oh hey Dan, did you see my post on the Aus ROG FaceBook page? 😛

They can't, As of last Friday I am unfortunately not with ASUS or ROG anymore. So no, I didn't see your post on the Aus ROG Facebook 🙂 I will be hanging around in spirit though as a non staff, the love for ROG has not gone anywhere!

DanK@ASUS wrote:
They can't, As of last Friday I am unfortunately not with ASUS or ROG anymore. So no, I didn't see your post on the Aus ROG Facebook 🙂 I will be hanging around in spirit though as a non staff, the love for ROG has not gone anywhere!

o.O you gotta be kidding me....well that's just a damn shame 😞

TokoDude
Level 10

Watch in 1080P with SOUND ON

6-7 days of editing and recording.

How ROG helps my with Gaming?

The specific ROG product that can help me to be a better gamer is the ASUS G75VW (Including ROG Mouse, Backpack).
This Big Monster laptop has extremely high performance that it is an unstoppable gaming laptop.
This piece of high technology can run all games on extremely high graphics that makes gaming incredibly good.
Every heavy application I need to run on my school runs very smooth with no problems.

My Ultimate Fighting Machine.

My first fighting machine had the fallowing specifications:
• Intel core Duo 2 2.2GHz
• AMD Radeon HD 4550 512 MB
• 4GB RAM DDR2
• 1368X720
• 500 GB 5200 RPM

I Couldn’t even play games on the lowest settings.
And from that I went to this Fighting Machine:

(note that my camera is broken so these aren’t not really my pictures but it’s the same setup I can upload them later I need to barrow a camera then)

Pride Of the republic
I choose ROG because the communities was so big and more extensive than other gaming community’s.
The other gaming community’s don’t have special contests like ROG. The forum of ROG is big and many people are active. They creating or posting topics every hour. I learned very much of all these people that are on the forum. They are talking for example about overclocking, graphic tweaking and getting the most out of your laptop.
I really like this community. I also help people with their computer problems and give them advice which hardware is the best to buy. I really like helping people with fixing there computer problems or answering their questions. It is even part of my training on school.

A funny experience which I had was on my school. When I first went to school I went with my new ASUS G75VW in my Backpack. Much people talked to me that it was awesome that I had such a nice laptop and that the brand of it very good is. People even asked me if they could try the laptop for a few minutes to see what performance it had. They were very surprised because most people on my school has MSI or ALIENWARE pc’s. They even told me that I did a smart discussion for choosing this brand because of the price and performance you have. They had for almost the same price a really weak laptop compared with mine ASUS G75VW.

History and future
For the next upcoming years I expect that ROG will release there new laptops with the new Intel Haswell processors and the new NIVIDIA cards. To make it more friendly for a gamer it gives the owners of the laptops the possibility to upgrade their CPU and GPU so that it’s not soldered. I think this is the key to get more people buy these laptops because of the possibility you can gain for the future. I am an IT-manager student. Me and my classmates are searching for gaming laptops that also can upgrade in the future with CPU and GPU.
Also ROG will be a big community that will make more ROG competitions for gamers and media designers who love competitions. ROG will have their name for Gamer Friendly and a high community!
ACER PREDATOR G9-791 |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |16 GB RAM |GTX970M 3GB |FULL HD | 750GB SSD | Samsung 850 PRO & 2X M.2 SSD RAID 0
G75VW |Intel Core I7-3610QM |24GB RAM |GTX670M 3 GB |FULL HD | 526GB SSD | Samsung 840 EVO & 850 PRO
GL552VW |Intel Core i7-6700HQ |12 GB RAM |GTX960M 3GB |FULL HD | 256GB SSD | Samsung