cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nanoxia i49 Rig

OcSurfer
Level 7
Hey guys, back with another build.
Although i still have to finish Coolsair, i was approached by Nanoxia to do a watercooled build in a Deep Silence 1, i thought this would be the perfect opportunity to upgrade by parents pc for them, my dad is a bit of an RTS nut and his pc is somewhat lacking for when the new C&C generals gets released. i also thought this would be a good chance to make a really nice tidy rig to take to iSeries in the summer, and that is the plan.
Don't worry, Coolsair will get finished, been talking with Pexon and Nate from E22 about it a bit, and i think theres gunna be a few hardware and color changes going on there, but ill divulge that in the future.
Before i start off with the pictures, id like to say a massive thanks to Eddy at Nanoxia for sorting the case out, but he has also generously supplied the Fans, braided extensions and possible a window side panel. So here is your shout out Eddy and Nanoxia!

The proposed specs of this rig are as follows;

i5 2500k
Gigabyte Z68 G1 Sniper2
2gb XFX 7850 (This may change to a 580)
1x 500gb WD Blue
1x 256gb Kingston HyperX 3k (OS)
4x2gb Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Cas 8
PSU yet to be acquired.
Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
7x Nanoxia Deep Silence Fans

As for the watercooling it all going to be EK,
1x EK 240mm Coolstream XTX
1x EK Coolstream XT
1x EK Supreme HF CPU block
1x EK RAM Monarch x4
1x EK VGA Supremacy Bridge Edition
1x EK DCP 4.0 Pump
1x EK RES X3 150 6 Port Reservoir
EK-PSC Series fittings.

Also a big thanks to Nate at E22, going to be using some of his really nice FG01 Fan Grills!

Heres a few pics of the rig being assembled while i wait for a few more pieces to arrive.

Big box all the way from germany! this thing was heavy, poor old guy who lived opposite initially took delivery of it, took him literally 5 minutes to carry it across the street.

And here it is the magnificent Deep Silence 1!

A good image of the Deep Silence Fans, these will be used through out the build, i know they don't match the green on the sniper board, but they do go very well with the Nanoxia Extensions that were provided.

Here it is the Sniper2 in place with some of the Nanoxia Extensions, now you see how well they go with the braided cables. Also a nice shot of the Supreme HF block, i know its not the new supremacy, but i've always have a little soft spot for the aesthetic of this block, so when i saw one going for a very good price, had to snap it up.

Anyway waiting for some of the water cooling goodies to arrive so more updates too guys, stay tuned!
4 REPLIES 4

OcSurfer
Level 7
just a small update while i wait on a much larger delivery,
the last of the dominator came today so thats been put in and the EK rad that i got for a bargain £30 on ebay is in and installed, hopefully next week ill have the GPU and block + the roof rad and res here then i can start the watercooling.

OcSurfer
Level 7
No photos im afraid guys but just a little heads up,
Id like to welcome the latest sponsor to this and another build,
Massive thanks to Enermax for sorting out a PSU!
A 650w Triathlor!
Brilliant guys and will be good to see the few tweaks that'll be done to this PSU.

OcSurfer
Level 7
Small update, Got a good deal on a EVGA GTX 570 and got a lovely looking Bitspower block for it, heres a few shots.

Im loving the Nanoxia extentions, i personally believe they are a lot better than the BitFenix ones, the braiding between the two is a bit like Paracord Vs MDPC.

OcSurfer
Level 7
So today i come home from work to be greeted by a mountain of boxes!

The Silverstone box is a Sponsored PSU for another build im doing, but the Enermax one is what we are interested in! Massive thanks to LARS at Enermax for sorting this out, so whats in such a large box you say well lets have a look!

The 650w Triathlor PSU that they have kindly donated as well as 12 Enermax TB silence fans which are having the fan blades sprayed copper and the halo frames wrapped in carbon for another build.

Eagled eye amounst you may have spied an EK box there, thats the Monarch Ram block for the doms, looks lovely!, also got the roof rad in now, so just need to get a pump and res sorted then its time to get this under water!

Hopefully ill have this finished within the next week or two work permitting, ill keep you guys updated!