cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G75 Screen has green fuzzy lines; dissapears then reappears.

HowlingKing
Level 7
http://s201.photobucket.com/user/DaviiPi___/media/20130503_184917_zps8c5e67f3.jpg.html">

This is what happens, when I play games or when I first boot up my laptop. It has fuzzy green lines, dissapears for a bit and then reappears again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Before this happened, I was just using my laptop to write my assignments, I finished my assignment uploaded it and handed it in, shut my laptop screen. Walked into the bathroom with my laptop, placed it on to a bench, used the toilet (pee'd), washed and dried my hands, walked downstairs to a computer lab, proceeded to turn my computer back on and then all these lines appeared.

😞

Notes.

I have found out that, when I lift my laptop on the bottom right hand corner, off the table the screen becomes fine, but when I let it touch the table it goes all pixel-lated(?) again.
11 REPLIES 11

Pitcher1
Level 9
is always happen or random when you play game or boot up? it think you can use pannel check tool to check it.

Pitcher@asus wrote:
is always happen or random when you play game or boot up? it think you can use pannel check tool to check it.

This is the first time it happened, just about 30mins ago. This green pixel thing, happends randomly. Where is the panel check tool?

Matrix_Leader
Level 10
This happened to me on my previous G73SW when I took my laptop to the ASUS Service center to upgrade the RAM. It seems when reconnecting the laptop screen, the cable was lose.

take it to the service center to fix it
ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: 256 GB LiteOn LAT-256M3S SSD + 1 TB Seagate Momentus 5400 RPM HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen

Matrix Leader wrote:
This happened to me on my previous G73SW when I took my laptop to the ASUS Service center to upgrade the RAM. It seems when reconnecting the laptop screen, the cable was lose.

take it to the service center to fix it

Yeah I will just do that, but have to do it on a Monday, since tomorrow will be Saturday and Sunday. I was really motivated to finish my assignment, so I could spend the weekend gaming! 😞

So now I have found out that, when I hook up my laptop to an external screen, it works fine, but the laptop screen is still pixilated with fuzzy green lines.

Therefore it's my actual screen itself?

Apexing
Level 9
can still just be the connector as matrix suggested.
Hopefully it is just that, should not take a whole lot of time to fix, that is ofc if they have the time.

Apexing wrote:
can still just be the connector as matrix suggested.
Hopefully it is just that, should not take a whole lot of time to fix, that is ofc if they have the time.

I looked into what you said, Not to long ago I got a new Grapics Card a GEFORCE GTX 260M. And I had to take my screen off to put it in of the process.
I think doing that maybe caused it to do The Green Lines.

chri5d3an
Level 7
Does anyone know where to get replacement screens for the G75VX-CV012H Mine is starting to get a bad flicker.

chri5d3an wrote:
Does anyone know where to get replacement screens for the G75VX-CV012H Mine is starting to get a bad flicker.
stop trying to ninja threads.
I would guess ebay, craigslist or such sites. or directly from asus. (as in write the rma department hear if you can buy a screen)