cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Republic of gamers poster

Rayhan
Level 8
Where can i get a republic of gamers poster or tarpaulin? i really wanna stick it on the wall behind my system.

I LOVE ROG!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Intel Core i7-3770K| Asus Maximus V Formula | Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866 CL9-9-9-27 Red Green| Western Digital Black 1tb | Corsair AX860i | NZXT Phantom Red|
8 REPLIES 8

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
There isn't any as far as i'm aware mate. You could always have one made up for you at a printer place, but you'd need a pretty big image(the Logo), can't recall the filetype though; it's one that's used that no matter how big you make the image; it somehow manages to look right and not all blocky/pixellated and horrible...it's 3am, so my mind is a bit foggy at the moment lol

xeromist
The banners they use for events get packed up and shipped out to the next event so there aren't really any lying around that they would give out unfortunately. 😞
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Skull6
Level 10
Myk, I don't know which specific format you might be trying to remember, but any vector (vice raster) graphic format would work (SVG, SVF & VPF are just some such file formats...)
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

I'd pay good money for a nice Asus ROG poster, but apparently, Asus doesnt' like appeasing its high spending customers who fork over extra cash for the "ROG" line of products.

1ceTr0n wrote:
I'd pay good money for a nice Asus ROG poster, but apparently, Asus doesnt' like appeasing its high spending customers who fork over extra cash for the "ROG" line of products.

Heh, well I doubt it's a deliberate attempt to make big customers upset. That sounds like a terrible business plan. More likely they just don't think there's a market or the right people haven't noticed. I know I've seen people mention that they'd pay for swag type items before but it's usually only a few at a time (like this thread) so I've no idea how many folks would actually be interested.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Aceswild
Level 7
Take a picture and go to the UPS store.

Shawnnepc
Level 13
We were able to snag some large banners from ASUS a while back:

Sorry for the blurry photo, it didn't look that bad on my phone

Europe tends to get better marketing stuff then the US sadly :'(
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com

Chino
Level 15
If you ask nicely, I'm sure one of the gifted GFX artists that are on these forums can design you one. That way you can take it to your local printer and add it to your room. It won't be an official poster but it'd still look pretty kickass. 😛