cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VW Image

Anixter
Level 7
Looking for a image of G75VW with windows 8 as mine was.
If anyone could make a image for me would be helpful to get my system working right again.
email me
onlinefreek@hotmail.com
12 REPLIES 12

Pitcher1
Level 9
why you need windows 8 image? are you buy offical image or upgrade from win 7? if not, i suggest you do not use it.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
If you need to get your G75 working properly again, boot up your system and spam hit F9, this *should* load up the hidden partition and allow you to reinstall Win8

drive is stripped of partitions

I have a image but without c or d but don't know the layout to put it back in order unless someone can post the partition layout

not that it matters windows 8 installs activated and now I have a bigger drive to use and I was running windows 7 but like to put the system back to what it was

Anixter
Level 7
bump

Anyone?

I agree the hd image would be helpful to have.

I installed a SSD then formatted the original HD so I'm in the same boat as you.

Ultimately you can download a window8 RTM DVD on one of the torrent sites and do a clean install. No worries about authentication... the g75vw will be authenticated upon startup. (just did a clean install last night) 😉
G75VW-DH71

djluisbento
Level 7
If you want i can provide the g75vx Recovery from Asus original in a pen or BD to install throu uefi bios with Windows 8 pro

How and at what cost?

djluisbento wrote:
If you want i can provide the g75vx Recovery from Asus original in a pen or BD to install throu uefi bios with Windows 8 pro
G75VW-DH71

rewben
Level 13
@ibjgh, ah.. it's too bad. asus released a new tool called backtracker just days ago as of this writing. it's supposed to be able to do the stock image backup things.

lbjgh
Level 7
No worries rewben,

A clean install is sometimes better without all of the factory bloat. That said, there is something to be said about a nice clean factory reset.
G75VW-DH71