Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array PlaneName's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sttyx View Post
    Hi, well no change. My temps are about 40-50 while idle, while playing 70-90 depends on the game. So its good.
    In a month I will send my laptop to my retailer, so they check it, clean dust and repaste it. Also they will format my HDDs, so I will get rid of the TSI.

Anyway the TSIvideo is removed, but as you said, there is some code which rundll try to run, but everytime it fail. So If I try to delete that code somehow the TSI would be removed completely right ?
    Hey sorry for late reply very busy with the family. OK yes you re-enter the code of rundll by following this steps:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...is-it-running/

I will try to look for more information for your problem. Its still very strange that connecting to the internet is causing heat issues, which I have never encounter before or heard anything like that before. As I said It's still might be a malfunction adapter, incorrect settings or anything that causing the system to blockade. Those temps seems fine or your saying that idle temps are still in the high 80 when connecting to the internet?

Yes go to the store and hopefully they clean it well and hopefully it was an software issue, make sure you tell them about the issue with your internet connection. Will wait for any good news.
    Last edited by PlaneName; 05-23-2013 at 12:57 AM.
    Case: Antec 300 Mini Tower Motherboard: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev1.3) CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 560ti (950mhz) RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz PSU: Corsair CX 750 Driver: 320.00
    Been building PC's for 8 Years!

ROG Member Array

Thanks for reply.
    Well, you missed one piece of information.
    When I uninstalled the wifi driver, the temps get back to normal. Then I installed correct drivers for my wifi(those you provided were wrong). Now my temps are normal, idle on GPU 40> and on CPU its around 38-42 while idle(not doing a thing).

So its great. No more nvlddmkm.sys driver issue, no problems at all. Well there may be problems which I dont know about.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array PlaneName's Avatar

The drivers I send you was the right one but an older version, glad you find the latest version. Glad it all worked out Sttyx.
    Case: Antec 300 Mini Tower Motherboard: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev1.3) CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 560ti (950mhz) RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz PSU: Corsair CX 750 Driver: 320.00
    Been building PC's for 8 Years!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4