Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Yeh, that's because, if you look on the numbers in the main page (before you open the link), you can see that some wallpapers have the same number (for example there are two number 3), that is why I put the number and the name... Anyway, I think that happened because the person that did 2 wallpaper (like the number 3) have the same number, so we can choose between them...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by InnervateD View Post
    Not the case.
    I have someone (pROGammer) who listed "86. ROG Stone Metal" in his actual post which is my wallpaper but it's listed as 82 on the site list but has the 86 number in the wallpaper's linked name.

There's a bunch of other people who's votes who are also mismatched. Example. Genetic said he would have voted for his wallpaper which is listed as wallpaper 86 on the site list currently, but his actual wallpaper is linked to 88.

Seriously, this needs to be looked at, and we should be asking people to copy the name of the wallpapers to their votes to clarify their choices because of this mix up.
    yeah, i agree with you, someone has been looking for the number in the page, and not in the number which u see once you open the wallpaper, infact i voted looking the number in page and not the wallpaper's number because i think it's that what is matter, also there are a people who voted the number 86, actually it would be the mine but they want vote the ROG stone metal which is signed 86 when you open it :/ we need an explanation by the staff ^^

New ROGer Array

1. 3
    2. 15
    3. 18

(not to undermine the issue which still persist) it's just common sense... if you are scrolling the list and there is a number, title and wall below it and you decide to vote. You pick that number. isn't that what you would do logically?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array InnervateD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neuropass View Post
    (not to undermine the issue which still persist) it's just common sense... if you are scrolling the list and there is a number, title and wall below it and you decide to vote. You pick that number. isn't that what you would do logically?
    If you're going by logic, the wallpapers shouldn't have been off like that to begin with.
    And Logic doesn't always work the way you think it should normally. Yes, I know what you're saying, but I've already disproven your logic with an example in my previous post.

And to be honest it would have been easier for them to sort if they had only limited the wallpaper submission to 1 per person so the numbering wouldn't be such an issue for them to sort out as it does take a lot more time to sort and a lot more errors can occur.

They really should ask for people to put in the wallpaper title along with the number to clarify their vote.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    See all 99 entries in the link below, and vote for your top 3 by listing the numbers in your replies below
    http://rog.asus.com/231122013/news/2...your-favorite/
    Voting is open until May 25th.
    The Competition Thread [ where entries were posted ] and the Entry Catalog are Two serperate Threads.
    Simply view the catalog @ : http://rog.asus.com/231122013/news/2...your-favorite/
    and Vote in This Thread.
    The issues with double 3's ect. can easily be fixed with ie .. 3a .. 3b.
    A PM to MarshallR should clear up any confusion.
    [please keep in mind this is a little 'side' fun work that he piled on himself for us .. these things
    in the end are Always fair ]

Personally I think the whole thing could be resolved if everyone just voted for #99 .. hahaha .c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 05-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Ok while I have time to put my Spoke in here's what I think are Fantastic!

#93 because that's a Powerful Picture of Forging ROG!
    #31 Because it's got the Ball's to go Different!
    #127 Because ...Well....UMMMM...chrsplmr has a LOT More in there than anybody thinks going on in there! A REAL STUDY in Insanity! or Sanity depending on which side of the Fence your currently residing on....OH My! Next to get my Eyes readjusted again!

New ROGer Array

i like those best:

1: 81
    2: 78
    3: 26

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    Ok while I have time to put my Spoke in here's what I think are Fantastic!

#93 because that's a Powerful Picture of Forging ROG!
    #31 Because it's got the Ball's to go Different!
    #127 Because ...Well....UMMMM...chrsplmr has a LOT More in there than anybody thinks going on in there! A REAL STUDY in Insanity! or Sanity depending on which side of the Fence your currently residing on....OH My! Next to get my Eyes readjusted again!
    DC .. thanks for the vote of confidence. I noticed that you used the Post# from the Contest itself instead of the catalog of wallpaper for voting. Please see post #76 of this thread.

I am not suprised you 'got it' right away .. and sshhhhh. hahhhaa no telling.
    This is not the first time, I am counting on it not being the last. Most walk past a mirror only momentarily glancing
    at the reflection they expect to see never wondering at the actual view that is from within/other side. hahhahaha ..
    It's all good .. and for me, all FUN.c.

New ROGer Array

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast