cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG GURU WHITE BELT ??????

Area_66
Level 11
Do we have a post to explain all those grade ?
17 REPLIES 17

chrsplmr
Level 18
Just guessing...dont nobody snap out..hahahah
but ive been watching...and I think that 100 posts (enthusiast)
200 posts (white belt).....ect, ect....
Its experience on the forum...not a mark of overall...who can tell?

On another forum...I saw commadore 64 next to my name...
I couldnt let that go...(an old piece of junk that nobody wants to turn on?)
(hey they didnt turn on so good new)......it was like jr.member........c.

chrsplmr wrote:
On another forum...I saw commadore 64 next to my name...
I couldnt let that go...(an old piece of junk that nobody wants to turn on?)

hummmm I was very happy when I came home with my brand new Commodore 64 many, many years ago , if my memory is good a floppy drive for it cost $ 500

chrsplmr
Level 18
yes...funny how we drooled every time a newer faster one came out...as we sit here
just waiting for that bulldozer to show its face....
when the 486 came out they bragged it was 1/4 the speed of the blink of an eye... now..yikes.
funnier yet is what collectors pay for them...well...to me anyway.c

I remember my old 486. I hated the damn thing for one reason: It's clock was too fast for me to be able to play Wing Commander 1. I was so mad, rofl.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

chrsplmr
Level 18
yes, but wasn't wolfenstein3d something to behold, at the time? (if you held shift.)

xeromist
In answer to the original question, no I don't believe that we have a list of all of the ranks. I think it's kind of fun to see them revealed as people participate more. Obviously moderators have custom tags so the regular member with the highest post count right now is PCJunkie. He's about 30 away from 1000 and I think that will be the next break so we should find out soon. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
LOL, i got bored one day and tried to think of some creative ranking system. thought karate belt colors would be funny. kinda shows off knowledge and involvement. yes white belt starts at 100.

Brian@ASUS wrote:
.,.... yes white belt starts at 100.

lol. I can't believe I can get you at fault, the white belt start at 200, it's the ROG Enthusiast that start at 100 ............

chrsplmr
Level 18
X, u got the best tag...
if anybody deserves a black belt..its junkie..grand rog master..
brian..Big Dog Yoda,,aaahhh...we didnt see that..well, we will never tell.
As long as no one puts commadore64 next to name..hahahha..enthusiast..
et..a lil weak..but...hey stick around..hahahha.c.