Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

~chuckles~ it's cute how Viz thinks 18 C is hot....when you experience 40 Deg C days...then we'll talk about Summer mate

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Well to put things in perspective, when it gets to 25'C in London it is officially a heatwave. Sad but true.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array flexnl PC Specs
    flexnl PC Specs
    Motherboardrampage v extreme
    Processor5820k
    Memory (part number)dom plats 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1GTX980 TI
    Storage #1samsung 960 EVO
    CPU CoolerNZXT x52
    Casethermaltake vieuw
    Mouse asus sica
    OS win 10

any hotter isnt relaxed anyway...25C is good temp dont be sad

No I am not sad when it is 25'C - what I am trying to explain is when the temp gets to that (has not yet for a while) then they declare a official Heat Wave weather warning in London. You know like if it is going to flood or stuff like that, it is very funny to me.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array nikosa43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flexnl View Post
    yeAH that ...we got alot off, whorehouses and coffeeshops waha
    btw that is in amsterdam only... here in brabant were i live we have only 1 coffeshop nearby
    BUT i stoped smokin that **** ages ago so... huh..... why am i talking about this???

but yeah in summer it is very hot over here usualy. Sometimes 30-35 for weeks ... but i dont know if the impact on benching is that big of a deal... i broke my 3dmvantage record with this setup yesterday when it was at boillingpoint in my room ... maybe h2o cooled cards better resist the temps or something

p.s I was in your country to nikosa...3weeks and i dont remember much of it haha only that my walllet was 3000euros lighter in 3weeks... daaaamz thats expansive over there men... 2beer @ 10euro if you r lucky pffff and stilll you guys go bankrupt haha (little joke) sorry
    btw i was in KOS
    Yes, I know, I am sorry for that Flex. It 's the land of corruption. Greece is a beautiful country, but only if you are rich. It is also the last communist country. Everybody wants to work to a public job, doing nothing and get paid. The rest of us work to pay taxes for their salaries and pensions. Bankrupcy was a natural thing after this, the only bad thing is who suffered before, now suffers more. As for tourism, the same mentality. They want to work for a few months and get paid for a year. There are good places with services worth to pay and not expensive but you have to know where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Saknussemm View Post
    36 here today.....bring on the weekend....no benching...just beach
    Bring it on . I just need mirror sunglasses to survey the surroundings without bedtalk after

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    No I am not sad when it is 25'C - what I am trying to explain is when the temp gets to that (has not yet for a while) then they declare a official Heat Wave weather warning in London. You know like if it is going to flood or stuff like that, it is very funny to me.
    lol, I know exactly what are you talking about. I remember people in London sunbathing with 18 C and I was searching with a telescopope over the sky to find out where the sun was.

Quote Originally Posted by Myk SilentShadow View Post
    ~chuckles~ it's cute how Viz thinks 18 C is hot....when you experience 40 Deg C days...then we'll talk about Summer mate
    Hey Myk, my favorite place is in Cairns. 36 C all over the year. The place is magnificent. I don't care about the wet season. Best diving area of the world. I am trying to get a transfer there. South is more hot, I know because my wife is from there. Don't ask what I 'm doing here and do not complain about expensive prices there. You live in the best country of the world.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array Henkenator68NL PC Specs
    Henkenator68NL PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Graphics Card #1R9-290X
    Graphics Card #2R9-290X Matrix Platinum
    Graphics Card #3HD 6970
    Graphics Card #4HD 5970
    MonitorAcer Predator XB720H 144herz 1ms
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 850 1TB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Watercooled loop
    CaseCooler Master HAFX and Storm Stryker
    Power SupplySeasonic Gold 1250W
    Keyboard Logitech G19
    Mouse RAT 7
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Steel series
    Headset/Speakers Logitech X 5.1 Surround
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit

@flex
    Dank je wel !

@nikosa
    Thanks m8!
    about delidding .... hmmm I am still thinking about it ... The thing is ... I have really unsteady hands, trying to do that I am sure I will ruin the CPU.

Nontheless I did break my AM3 score again today:
    414014 MARKS!

http://hwbot.org/submission/2389392_

But now the temps are rising here too, but bad weather is coming

Henk it is all about trial and error. I can recall starting a bench session and for the first two hours or so getting no real gains, but by the end of the session I had far exceeded the targets I had set myself. Learning about what services were needed, and which were not. The smaller tweaks can make a difference for those extra points. Stuff like using the keyboard to start benchmarks and not using a mouse.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast