cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Look Pics: ROG Poseidon VGA

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

There was no information on the ROG FB Page, so I can't copy in any info for you guys...but what do you all think of it?

Personally....I WANT ONE!!! 😄 :cool: I'm going to be working on building my 1st scratch build project, a test bench *hint hint ASUS* 😉

Hopefully it gets released late in the year, so maybe....just maybe, I can afford it lol 😛
24 REPLIES 24

Retired
Not applicable
Looking good M..

WhitePaw wrote:
Looking good M..

Heyyyy Wlecome Back stranger!! 😄

Zka17
Level 16
That is awesome!!! :cool:

HiVizMan
Level 40
Gosh you think the name is meant to make us think it is water cooled?

So we had Ares the god of war, and now Poseidon the god of the Sea. May the Gods help us if we every get a card called Artemis. Gerbils powered fan.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Gosh you think the name is meant to make us think it is water cooled?

So we had Ares the god of war, and now Poseidon the god of the Sea. May the Gods help us if we every get a card called Artemis. Gerbils powered fan.

Hahaha love it!

Cicerello
Level 8

This is the Poseidon Formula 1, housing the apex of ROG's gaming hardware know-how and brandishing its new Poseidon GTX 700 series GPU. It pairs NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 700 graphics series with a hybrid cooling system, with ASUS' CoolTech combing blower and axial fans into one design, forcing air over the heatsink in multiple directions. Augmenting this is a liquid cooling system that ROG promises can reduce operating temperatures by up to 31 degrees Celsius, likely ensuring some impressive overclocking feats.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Awesome thanks!!! and for anyone curious about this card, as far as I know...it's still being worked on. I scoured as many Computex articles based on ASUS' announcements, so there is as far as I could tell, obviously no release date, or of course, a price.

kkn
Level 14
marshall/raja where can i buy this? 😛