cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery + Videos: ROG Press Event, ROG Booth, ROG Products & ROG Awesome Ladies!

X-ROG
Level 15
34 REPLIES 34

kkn
Level 14
and i who tought it was you they did talk to on a vid 😛
one from newegg

vid in this post.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?33239-What-bay-drive-fan-controller%28-%29-are-they-using-i...

kkn wrote:
and i who tought it was you they did talk to on a vid 😛
one from newegg

vid in this post.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?33239-What-bay-drive-fan-controller%28-%29-are-they-using-i...

Hehe yeah, I thought it was MarshallR too...would explain why this is being posted so late 😛

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Hehe yeah, I thought it was MarshallR too...would explain why this is being posted so late 😛

Yea that's me. 😄

I've been up since 6am, work at 7:30, press event at 11, finished at 2, home by 4, writing everything up til 1am... Computex is a lonnnggg week.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Marshall is the one holding the video card and the red glove.

No really. 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Marshall is the one holding the video card and the red glove.

No really. 😄

Ahaha since when is he a gorgeous asian female? 😉

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Ahaha since when is he a gorgeous asian female? 😉

Only when I close my eyes and dream...
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Sorry, but with girls that pretty who gives a hoot for computer hardware!:) What computer hardware?...I swear I haven't a clue what computer hardware is in that picture and I wouldn't even if you showed it to me a 1000 times

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

Johnny5
Level 7
Amazing products. Thanks for the write ups and time you guys are putting in.

The Formula looks great, nice set of features, amazing board. I am very tempted to jump on it but I have the R4F at the moment so I am thinking I will sit tight b/c I am not sure 3 titans with haswell would be a good move.

Any chance the sonic radar software will be offered for the R4F?
MB: Rampage V Extreme
CPU: i7 5930k - 4.6 @ 1.36
RAM: 16gb G Skill 2666mhz - 15-15-15-35 2T
PSU: Lepa 1600
GFX: 4 x EVGA SC Titans
Disks: 4 x Samsung 840 Pro
Monitors: 3 x Rog Swift

CaseLabs STH10 Custom Loop, 2040mm of Cooling Goodness