cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETA on Maximus VI availability?

Killa
Level 7
I am mainly speaking about the Formula, i didn't see any dates anywhere.
250 REPLIES 250

samual
Level 11
Hi Killa,

Marshall posted this link about when the next shipment arrives in the US. Don't know where you hail from.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?33240-Can-t-find-the-extreme-on-sale&p=267151&viewfull=1#po...
x99-pro/3.1 | i7-5820k | 16gb gskils 3000 | Nvidia gtx 980 ti | 512gb SM950 Pro | Predator 360 AIO | ASUS PA248Q | Seasonic Platnium 1000w

I guess i over looked that post -___- FML haha thanks.

X-ROG
Level 15
Extreme, Hero and Gene should be online v.soon but Formula and Impact will be a little later.

CinoMax
Level 7
When will we get exact release date on Formula and Impact? I don't want to miss the day and Formula goes out of stock.
CPU: Intel i7 4770K
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked ACX
RAM: Mushkin Redline Ridgeback 9-9-9-27 1866mhz
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Formula
Case: NZXT Phantom 820 White
PSU: Seasonic X series 1250w
SSD: Crucial M500 460GB
HDD: 4X 1TB Seagate Constellation RAID10
Cooling Solution: Swiftech H320 ( to be expanded)

CinoMax wrote:
When will we get exact release date on Formula and Impact? I don't want to miss the day and Formula goes out of stock.

I'm with you, but I'd expect if we could get a timeframe on when we will get a release date, we'd be getting a release date. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more time on the ROG site... not that I haven't been spending enough already.
Project: Sleipnir

CPU: i7 4770k
MB: Maximus VII Formula
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 670 FTW 4GB SLI
PSU: Corsair AX860i
SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB
Case: CM Storm Stryker

Would it be fair to assume the formula would cost around 300 dollars? Most haswell boards seem to cost 20$ more than their ivy counterparts.

I really hope microcenter will carry it.

Jonathonc wrote:
I'm with you, but I'd expect if we could get a timeframe on when we will get a release date, we'd be getting a release date. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more time on the ROG site... not that I haven't been spending enough already.

Agree. I hope pricing and release date is finalized for both mobo soon, so I don't have to check back 5 times a day.

jpomz wrote:
Would it be fair to assume the formula would cost around 300 dollars? Most haswell boards seem to cost 20$ more than their ivy counterparts.

I really hope microcenter will carry it.

I would guess around 300 too... or else, I will go with Hero instead.
CPU: Intel i7 4770K
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked ACX
RAM: Mushkin Redline Ridgeback 9-9-9-27 1866mhz
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Formula
Case: NZXT Phantom 820 White
PSU: Seasonic X series 1250w
SSD: Crucial M500 460GB
HDD: 4X 1TB Seagate Constellation RAID10
Cooling Solution: Swiftech H320 ( to be expanded)

CinoMax wrote:

Entirely depends on each region, there is no set date, simply just as 'fast as we can get it in the shop'. I suggest you contact the regional ASUS Facebook page to you at the start of July to enquire! 🙂

The extreme is now available on newegg. UPS just dropped off the i7-4770k too. Yeah.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131974

and here's the hero

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131989