Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Where is the download link for the AI Suite III? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

New ROGer Array

Anybody knows which mobo is most similar to M5A99FX PRO R2.0?
    I always have the same problem: "The model does not support this application"
    Could somebody help me?

New ROGer Array

Ok, I have installed it, but now i'm having error when launching AI Suite III: "Unknown name."

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by IreuN View Post
    I think this is an ultimate guide how to install newest AI Suite III on any Asus motherboard.

1.Download AI Suite III for newer MB. Unpack.
    2. Place this file in the root directory of unpacked folder. https://mega.co.nz/#!id8nTAwB!Qro2my...a054qpBMDd0mNo
    3. Run it.
    Tried this method with a brand new install of Windows 8.1 Pro downloaded from Microsoft itself this very day on my P8 Z77Pro V. Chrome thought the file on mega was malicious, but I went ahead and tried it anyway. Running the installation as admin, it resulted in a bluescreen followed by errors on reboot. Attempting to uninstall via control panel is unsuccessful. I may just re-install the OS on the off chance this thing was a virus.

Will try David Hart's method next, acquiring most the files on asus's web site. Installed smoothly using his method, though on reboot I encountered the error "The system cannot find the file specified, ProgID: "AsusFanControlService.FanCotrolManager." I tried the fix suggested by unknownofprob on Tomshardware forum:

interesting, this has happened before on many occasions.
    This is worth a go:
    Using a registry editor (e.g. regedit), go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\AsusFanControlService.EXE. Here you should look op the AppID of the AsusFanControlService. For me it was: {BEBCB884-9C21-4117-B30B-CED03A72B50F}.

Now navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{14083C53-B8E7-48E4-9320-811F3478C4A4} (the FanControlManager class). In here, create a new string value (not a key!). Make the name "AppID", and modify it to give it as data value the AppID you just found (for me that was "{BEBCB884-9C21-4117-B30B-CED03A72B50F}" like I mentioned before).

Reboot and you should be good to go.
    Sadly, this didn't fix my problem. I uninstalled the AI suite, ran the cleaner for AI suite 2 and AI suite 3 as admin (nothing seemed to happen for the AI suite 3 cleaner). I reinstalled the AI suite (omitting EZ update), rebooted as prompted, and was pleasantly surprised to see AI Suite 3 loading up with no problem.

For giggles, I set my BIOS back to default and ran the 4-way optimization... and it failed miserably. It looks like it slightly underclocked my Core i5 3750k. This isn't entirely surprising, considering how this is a jury-rigged piece of software.

I noticed that it defaulted my proc to 80 MHz BCLK frequency (I'm pretty sure stock speed is 100 MHz BCLK) and it doesn't want me to change that in TPU. Are you other folks with Z77 V Pro boards having noticing that too?
    Last edited by TheInternal; 03-25-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Running newer AI Suite won't usually work as it's core code is specifically designed to interact with the exact functions of different generations of motherboards.

New ROGer Array gabro PC Specs
    gabro PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus P8Z77-V
    ProcessorIntel i5 3570K
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 750Ti OC
    Storage #1Samsung 830 64GB
    Storage #2WD Black 1TB
    OS Windows 8.1 with update x64

Me too. I have P8Z77-V (no Deluxe, no Pro, only V) First of all, sorry for my english.

I installed AI Suite III version .56 on a fresh Windows 8.1 with modded AsusSetup.exe. After running the Fan Expert's auto tuning twice the Suite seems good and working, except the TPU. An example it reports 80MHz BCLK, and don't changing (CPU-Z shows 100MHz BCLK).

Okay, it isn't true at all. I have problems all the time with WiFi module on Windows 8.1 I've downloaded the newest drivers from here and installed in device manager.

Symptom (with AI Suite 2 and 3 too):
    0. Driver updated from above linked website, Asus WiFi Go and WiFi Remote installed. Start WiFi sharing. Connect with an Android device (Nexus 5, droid 4.4.4)
    1. After connected i'm happy because it works. Browsing a few minutes on mobile suddenly stopping the internet connection. The signal is remaining, but net disappearing. The yellow triangle shows up on Windows network indicator. Tryed reconnect, but refused me with 691 error.
    2. Okay (i thought), restart the computer solves everything. Waited 3-5 minutes (with SSD is absurd), and nothing happened. I also realised, in this state (when the connection lost) the Windows go crazy. It don't want shutdown, restart or anything.

There is a "new" WiFi GO! (v4.01.15) for AI Suite III, but it doesn't allow me to install.

Anyone has encountered this problem? Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by gabro; 04-03-2015 at 09:59 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Prometheus1 PC Specs
    Prometheus1 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula-Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core @ 4.8Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Trident X Series 2 X 16GB (2 x 8GB) F3-2400C10D-16GTX
    Graphics Card #1SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 270X 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
    Graphics Card #2SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 270X 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorAsus VE278H
    Storage #1WD Se WD1002F9YZ 1TB 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler moded to push/pull120mm-240mm
    CaseCooler Master HAF 932 Advanced
    Power SupplyRAIDMAX RX-1000AE SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular
    Keyboard Logitec wireless
    Mouse Logitec
    OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Sorry I didn't get to read all the posts, but I need to ask if any thing "definitive" was decided about using AI Suite III on the Crosshair V Formula-Z. I use it for monitoring purposes only, but it's the most comprehensive monitoring software I know of for Asus boards, and I use them exclusively for my personal gamers, wives Online schooling, daughters personal PC, suns gamer, and my grandsons gamer.

Can someone tell me the verdict please? If it works as good as Suite II it would be worth it in my opinion.

Thanks in advance for the answer to my delima.

Peace!
    Crosshair V Formula-Z/AMD FX-8350 Black Vishera @ 4.6Ghz/G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2X8GB)-2400Mhz/Twin SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 270X 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 @ 1100-1450 clocks/Twin Crucial M550 128Gb SSD's-1 WD Se WD 1TB 128MB Cache-3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive/CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Water Cooling-push/pull 4 X 120mmFans/RAIDMAX RX-1000AE SLI Certified 80 PLUS GOLD-Modular PSU/2 X ASUS Blu-ray Burners/Asus LED VE278H/Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced W-Fan Mods

ROG Member Array KvikSand81 PC Specs
    KvikSand81 PC Specs
    MotherboardASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 1600X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3600C15-8GTZ @ 3466 MHz 14-14-15-14-30-44 1T
    Graphics Card #1ASUS RX56 VEGA OC DirectCU III Strix
    Storage #1SanDisk SD8TB8U256G1122
    Storage #2Western Digital Black Caviar + Corsair Force 3 SSD
    CPU CoolerArctic Liquid Freezer 120 Push-Pull Config, Arctic Cooling PWM fans
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T
    Power SupplyCorsair TX750M
    Keyboard Keytronic
    Mouse BenQ EC1-B CS:GO
    Headset Sennheiser PC 360
    Mouse Pad Icemat
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Is it possible to get an official statement from ASUS (the only MB manufacturer I've ever used for my own rigs and when building for friends and family...) that AI Suite 3 will not work on Crosshair V platforms?

If it isn't supposed to work on Crosshair V platforms... THEN REMOVE THE AI SUITE 3 ENTRY FROM THE F.A.Q. ON THE CROSSHAIR SUPPORT SITE WHERE IT IS SHOWN HOW TO INSTALL IT!!! TRIED IT, DOESN'T WORK!!!

http://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-...MULA/HelpDesk/

It would help me not wasting my time...!

Best Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by KvikSand81 View Post
    Is it possible to get an official statement from ASUS (the only MB manufacturer I've ever used for my own rigs and when building for friends and family...) that AI Suite 3 will not work on Crosshair V platforms?

If it isn't supposed to work on Crosshair V platforms... THEN REMOVE THE AI SUITE 3 ENTRY FROM THE F.A.Q. ON THE CROSSHAIR SUPPORT SITE WHERE IT IS SHOWN HOW TO INSTALL IT!!! TRIED IT, DOESN'T WORK!!!

http://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-...MULA/HelpDesk/

It would help me not wasting my time...!

Best Regards,
    Hello

The FAQs are generalized for multiple platforms. The AI Suite 3 FAQ will apply to any motherboard that has AI Suite 3 available from the download page of that motherboard. As it is not listed as an available download for your motherboard should indicate that that particular FAQ does not apply.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 1.01.02 for ASUS M/B P8Z77-V DELUXE under Windows 10

Install ASUS Ai Suite 3 ver. 1.01.02 for ASUS M/B P8Z77-V DELUXE under Windows 10.

00-Uninstall existing Ai Suite TOTALLY.

00a-Use uninstaller to remove all ASUS components and reboot.
    00b-Stop ASUS services in Computer Management applet. Use Ai Suite Cleaner to remove ASUS services. Reboot.
    00c-Remove ASUS directories:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
    C:\Program Files\ASUS
    C:\ProgramData\ASUS

01-Download latest Ai Suite 3 for ASUS Z97-DELUXE. Currently version 1.01.02. It is compatible with Windows 10. This is our Target Suite.
    02-Download Ai Suite 3 version 1.00.50 for ASUS Z87-DELUXE. The last installer without compatibility check.
    03-Download latest Ai Suite 3 for ASUS Z87-DELUXE (currently 1.00.56). It contains DIP4.
    04-Download Ai Suite 2 for ASUS P8Z77V-DELUXE (2.01.01).
    05-Extract all suites to different folders.
    06-Copy AsusSetup.exe, AsusSetup.exe.manifest, Setup.exe, Setup.exe.manifest from Ai Suite 3 ver. 1.00.50 to the Target Suite folder.
    07-Copy the content of Ai Suite 2/DrvResource folder and paste it on Target Suite/DrvResource folder. If asked to replace anything answer YES.
    08-Copy AsAcpi.dll and asacpiex.dll from Ai Suite 2/FanXpert2/AppSetup to the Target Suite root folder.
    09-Remove "DIP5" from the Target Suite folder and copy "DIP4" from Ai Suite 3 ver. 1.00.56.
    10-Start Installation of Target Suite by running Setup.exe.
    11-Reboot.
    12-After reboot AiSuite3 will not start with "Unknown name" error. Don't worry, we're going to fix that.
    13-Copy AsAcpi.dll and asacpiex.dll from Ai Suite 2/FanXpert2/AppSetup to C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\. Make sure to replace the files.
    14-Reboot.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast