cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tapatalk - Yay or Nay? [Do you read the forums on mobile devices?]

X-ROG
Level 15
After a year of being nagged to add it [my dev schedule in a nutshell :D], it seems to have created more trouble than it was worth unfortuantely.

Can I ask

1) Who wanted Tapatalk? Is it installed correctly?
2) Who uses it since we install it?
3) Who uses and prefers to use the forums natively?

Then we can evaluate whether it stays or how to deal with it. Thanks!
12 REPLIES 12

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Access the forums often on mobile of some sort.....just use the normal site.....

HiVizMan
Level 40
I like Tapatalk and have paid for it so put it on.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

chrsplmr
Level 18
I access natively.
But am curious as to 'what does it do?' and 'How is it a benefit?'

If Viz uses it, it must have it's merits. What are they ?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Easier for my blind eyes to see stuff.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

jsrhett
Level 7
i access other fourms on tapatalk, ( well a paid off shoot of it svrider.com) and I would love to see this with the same benifits of the app that i have for that.

nikosa43
Level 12
90% of my posts are through a mobile device, actually a win phone. lol, what is Tapatalk?

TenBlade
Level 11
I used Tapa a few years ago on another forum, but it would remove the list of new posts (or mark all new posts as read) after having read one of them. Is that still an issue? If not, I´d concider it again.

Have on occasion gone mobile on the iphone, just plain browser. Have otherwise had 90%+ activity on the move, ipad.

Gorman
Level 12
1) Not me
2) Not me, but I do see the popup when I browse now.
3) I use Chrome on my phone when I browse and it works fine.

Detleg
Level 12
Bump...... how much longer? lol