cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterblock for DCII GTX670 4gb

irinkanji
Level 7
Hey,
Currently looking to get some waterblocks for 2 4gb GTX670.
They will be run in SLi.
Ive had a look at EKWB and they say the normal GTX670 block is compatible but I cannot find any reports of people using these
blocks on the 4gb card.
Any one know if its the same PCB as the 2gb version?
If any one recommends a different block please let me know..
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

kkn
Level 14
if you are unsertan then mail EK and ask to be shure.

Smaug
Level 7
Unfortunately those waterblocks will not even work for the 2GB version of the DCII gtx 670. So I doubt it will work for the 4gb card. the DCII cards have a different pcb layout. I bought the alphacool 670 waterblock and it did not fit. I didn't open the bag and performance-pcs.com were awesome and returned it. I'm still looking for one myself. I'm mainly posting this response so that if anyone finds one they may post a reply and I'll hear about it.
Maximus VI Impact, 4770k @4.6GHz, 8Gb Corsair Dom GT 1866, ASUS GTX 760 DCII, Samsung 840 Evo Pro 256Gb SSD, Water Cooled with Bitspower & Alphacool

Smaug
Level 7
Hold the phone... http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc670-gtx-dcii-acetal-nickel.html Just found this on EKWB's website this looks promising. I'll let you know if it works.
Maximus VI Impact, 4770k @4.6GHz, 8Gb Corsair Dom GT 1866, ASUS GTX 760 DCII, Samsung 840 Evo Pro 256Gb SSD, Water Cooled with Bitspower & Alphacool