cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ima bit in a pickle here

Detleg
Level 12
Trying to upgrade GPU, right now I got 2 EVGA GTX 660 SC in SLI, the choices out there are insane!!
so i was wondering if you guys can give me some options here, I got $ 600 to play with. go with 2 in SLI or one single, ASUS or EVGA :confused:
I know i said in a different thread, not going overboard with sli but this forum got me hooked and broke 😄
45 REPLIES 45

superzila
Level 7
Sell 2 660 ti
Buy 1 Titan
= PROFIT

kkn
Level 14
well IF its in your price range, the 780 have the same keplar as the titan but only 3gig of ram.
770 and down have the same keplar as the 6xx series card, the 770 is at the same range as the 680 when it comes to performance.
theres only a few % diffrence between titan and 780 when it comes to gaming, well thats what ive have seen ( reading on the net and googling ).
google it and see if you find out some thing.
770 and down comes in 2 and 4gig of ram.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Sell your two and get one either a Titan or the 780/770
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Detleg
Level 12
Mhhhhh just found out I could get 2 Evga GTX 670 FTW for $ 500 bucks, take it?

Detleg
Level 12
I just ordered me a EVGA GeForce GTX780 should be here tomorrow, will do SLI but it has to wait for a couple more weeks, or is it even necessary ??

Detleg wrote:
I just ordered me a EVGA GeForce GTX780 should be here tomorrow, will do SLI but it has to wait for a couple more weeks, or is it even necessary ??

Try one 780 than think about it

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
What resolution screen Detleg? For 1920x1080 one will be plenty for now....save up for another in a few months when they are not new and prices are a bit better....

I;m running 1080p 1366x768

Detleg
Level 12
Thanks Arne will do, well believe it or not but im using a 60" Led from LG as my monitor, 60hz lmao