cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get TurboV Core ...

IronAge
Level 7
... its not on my CD and not available for download on the ASUS support pages i checked.

Help / Download Source appreciated very much.
15 REPLIES 15

HiVizMan
Level 40
TruboV is part of the AIsuite

What you do is start the install process and deselect all and then select TurboV only.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IronAge
Level 7
Unfortunately its not there ... so i cant select TurboV only ... i got a Maximus VI Gene.

i am a bit disappointed about the board:

no X-FI MB, no ROG Connect Cable, no Lucid MVP and the socket moved closer to the DIMM Slots.

(i still have the Z77 Gene around)

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hmm you are right it is not there, just downloaded and tried to do an install.

Looks like the ROG connect is the only way to OC in OS right now. Very odd and something I will ask BIOS team about.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

IronAge
Level 7
You have had a Maximus Vi Board at your hands by any chance ? things are a little different here.

I am talking about TurboV CORE ... which is somewhat different ... explained here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hIgkV14W7yU&yt

The TurboV Evo functionality is integrated into Dual Intelligent Processors 4 Software

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah the new TruboV for Haswell motherboards, we are talking about the same thing. 🙂

IronAge
Level 7
Well its not called TurboV EVO anymore and its a little different - to get an impression:

IronAge
Level 7
But its really weak for a ROG Series board - Z77 GENE got more features.

Even the cheapest MSI Z87 gaming series motherboard got Killer NIC, Virtu MVP 2.0, Soundblaster Cinema.

And and its available for about 40-50€ less than Maximus VI Hero/Gene.

There are so many versions of boards for Haswell, I would suggest to everyone contemplating purchase to do there research and purchase the board for your needs, compared to SBE, in my opinion with very little experience on this platform the CPU is the limiting factor and ASUS has done there homework to provide as many options to overcome the CPU and deliver a good experience.

Menthol
Level 14
On my MVIE CD located in the software there is Turbo Vcore

It appears to be a stand alone lite version