Welcome!

Project Name :: [GT] Carbide Series
Project Concept :: It not just system , it your STYLE
Project By :: iD2

6 Colors to compatible with your component

2 version release , Right hand style and Left hand style

Specification ::
Model :: [GT] Carbide Series

Dimension :: 620mm x 540mm x 260mm (W x H x D)
Material :: Acrylic
Color :: 6 colors
Side Panel :: Transparent Side Panel

DVD 5.25″ bay :: 1
HDD 3.5″ bay :: 2
HDD 2.5″ bay :: 7 (3x for Show your SSD or HDD , 4x for standard use)

Motherboard :: ATX or mATX
Case Type :: Full Tower chassis

System Fan (Font) :: N/A
System Fan (Rear) :: 1x 120mm
System Fan (Top) :: 4x 120mm
System Fan (HDD) :: 2x 120mm
System Fan (Rear buttom) :: 2x 120mm

Features ::
- 2 version release , Right hand style and Left hand style
- Support 4x120 radiator
- Transparent side panel (show your style here)
- Support 6 colors to compatible to components inside
- Support custom name on font ( see it at "[GT] Carbide Series")

I would like to share my project i have been design for a couple month.
This design still not 100% complete and i think i'll go to start my project next week but i need to sell my CNC machine for some reason so i'm not sure this project will start or not , however i need to share my design need to see what you think.

Hope you like it.

PS. I'm not good in English , If i make you confuse please feel free to ask me.
CNC + PC Case worklog :: CNPC ( CNC + PC Case)
CNC Build log :: https://idea2reallife.wordpress.com/
24 REPLIES 24

phoenix132
Level 7
Hey welcome to the ROG, awesome concept by the way! do you know what kind of parts you'll be putting in it and when you'll start showing some more of it off?

p.s. you're english is better then a lot of people that I know 😉

phoenix132 wrote:
Hey welcome to the ROG, awesome concept by the way! do you know what kind of parts you'll be putting in it and when you'll start showing some more of it off?

p.s. you're english is better then a lot of people that I know 😉

Actually i have plan to start working on it but i need to sell my CNC for some reason and now it already sold , i have plan to start make my new CNC but i'll make it smaller than the old one.

For part , first i will start to make RED color first , so for PC Hardware i'll go to use
- [Motherboard] Asus Rampage IV Extreme Or maybe use new one ASUS ROG Maximus VI Formula , if i use ASUS ROG Maximus VI Formula i'll make my PC Case transparent both of side panel to show black plate of it.
- [RAM] 8x Corsair dominator GT or Platinum
- [SSD] 3x Corsair GS
- [VGA] 2x Asus GTX680 , GTX780 (Still not decide) , or maybe use my old card (Quadro FX3800 x2)
- [PSU] Enermax 1200w or Corsair 1200w or Cooler master 1200w or Seasonic , etc
- [HDD 3.5"] Western Digital Black 1TB x2
- [HDD 2.5"] My old HDD (1x Hitachi 500GB , 2xSamsung 830 128gb , 1xLiteOn M3S 128GB )
- [Fan 120mm] 9x Corsair SP 120
- [Radiator] EK or Koolance or XSPC , etc
- [Water cooling parts] Still not decide
- [Fitting] Still not decide
- etc

For all of them if i start project i'll go for find some sponsor because i can't supply all of this hardware and hope they will supply me for hardware.

Thank you.

looks pretty awesome! with a build of this size a sponser is definitely something you want to get. as for the PSU I'd recomend the corsair one which seems to get the best reveiws and with it you can hook it up to corsair link to control fan speeds and stuff. The GTX 680's are still pretty damn good cards but if you have the money the 780's should out perfrom them and last longer too. With the motherboards it's depends a bit on what you're going to be doing on it, the formula (haswell) will use less power and has better onboard audio while the rampage (sandy bridge) is better for overclocking and would be better with a sound card.

all the rest of the parts listed are pretty much amazing in all ways and will look awesome in your system too.

p.s. yeah the first post you made seems to have disapered for me too...just wait a day or so and if it doesn't come back probably best to contact an admin or someone about it.

phoenix132 wrote:
looks pretty awesome! with a build of this size a sponser is definitely something you want to get. as for the PSU I'd recomend the corsair one which seems to get the best reveiws and with it you can hook it up to corsair link to control fan speeds and stuff. The GTX 680's are still pretty damn good cards but if you have the money the 780's should out perfrom them and last longer too. With the motherboards it's depends a bit on what you're going to be doing on it, the formula (haswell) will use less power and has better onboard audio while the rampage (sandy bridge) is better for overclocking and would be better with a sound card.

all the rest of the parts listed are pretty much amazing in all ways and will look awesome in your system too.

p.s. yeah the first post you made seems to have disapered for me too...just wait a day or so and if it doesn't come back probably best to contact an admin or someone about it.

Thank you for recommend and information that help me a lot , Actually i hope i'll find some sponsors for this build. Now i'm working on my new design of CNC , to make it cheapper than the old one because i'll use it for only cutting acrylic and wood (may be some aluminum or side of PC Case)

PS. For anyone who need to read my working log of my old CNC you can found it here iD2CNC
and sorry for my English if you go to read my blog.
Warning :: My blog have ton of pictures.

iD2ROG
Level 7
remove comment , duplicate with first thread

iD2ROG
Level 7
????? where my first post thread ????

iD2ROG
Level 7
For the first threads it disappeared may be because i edit some photos size to make it fit and looking better.

iD2ROG
Level 7
Just start design my low cost CNC. Let's see.

First i'm just finish design Z-Axis

iD2ROG
Level 7
Now i'm start to design my low cost CNC.

Just finish design Z-Axis