cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a Rampage IV Extreme ‘Black’ and a Cooler Master V1000 PSU!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Details here: http://rog.asus.com/241482013/rampage-iv-motherboards/win-a-rampage-iv-extreme-black-and-a-cooler-ma...

I've entered!!! i'd love to win this and put it on my scratch build project "Shadow Bench" the bench is going to be pretty much all black, with a few red parts added to it 😄 Thinking of going with some Primochill gear, their Rigid Arcylic Tube, a 120mm CTR Reservoir, some Ghost Compression Fittings and some other things, all in Blood Red...this would look so sexy!!! I hope to win, but also, good luck to all who enter 🙂

If you're not sure, you should enter as there were ONLY 3 of this board built, there are no others...so you should enter!!! 😄
13 REPLIES 13

Tomislav
Level 11
I did, I?m planing to build a desktop soon so this would be an awesome start- too own a pretty premium MBO like that.
ASUS G75VX
Win 8, i7-3630QM, 2,4 GHz, GeForce GTX 670MX, 8 GB Ram,120 Gb Samsung 840 SSD+750 Gb HDD

Tomislav wrote:
I did, I?m planing to build a desktop soon so this would be an awesome start- too own a pretty premium MBO like that.

Hehe good luck mate! and it's good to see you, hope you're keeping well 🙂

Luumi
Level 10
A dream board for 2011 socket :P. The best got even better.
Sinebrychof aka Luumi

Luumi wrote:
A dream board for 2011 socket :P. The best got even better.

Damn straight!! that's why I entered 😉

Yong950423
Level 7
I Hope i will win this board ! waiting for the result

Zka17
Level 16
He-he, I like the Black&Red theme! This board would look really nice with some Dominator GT or red GSkill ram kit...
I was hoping that Asus would make a bigger batch of this mobo as it did with the R3E... well, it seems that this is the only chance to get it...

ShikelGr
Level 10
The person who win it will not be simply lucky , he will be an INCREDIBLE LUCKER
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

chrsplmr
Level 18
or She.

It ended on June 19th. So. Who Won ??? Where will/is the Winner (be) posted ???
I got a few 'extra' tickets thanks to some of u guys .. Thank You.c.